DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
HEMI ROCKS!
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting to know what a BIG HORN edtition has over regular SLT models?

·
Lets go DEVILS!!!
2,129 Posts
20" wheels, 3.92, rear-slider, Sirius sat radio, chrome grille, fog lamps, and body color spears. Unless they changed it. That's what made up the Big Horn, Lonestar, and Thunder Road packages in '06 at least.

·
Registered
594 Posts
the bighorn edition offers the 20 inch chrome clad wheels, chrome billet inserts, and a few more im not sure off

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
No chrome clad 20" wheels on my 08 BH. I have the regular aluminum.
weird......mine came with the CC

My coworker has an 07, no CC on his Big Horn.

·
Registered
511 Posts
20" wheels, 3.92, rear-slider, Sirius sat radio, chrome grille, fog lamps, and body color spears. Unless they changed it. That's what made up the Big Horn, Lonestar, and Thunder Road packages in '06 at least.

exactly what I got w/ mine

·
Registered
111 Posts
My Chrome Clad wheels on my Big-Horn were $405 option and the truck came with an additional package (Chrome Edition Group) that included chrome step bars, exhaust tip, a gas cap, and of all things full rear wheel liners (black plastic). $875

Anyhow, my window sticker says:

Big Horn Value Group
20x9 aluminum wheels
Bighorn badge
SIRIUS
Chrome surround & grill
20" steel spare
3.92 axle
fog lamps
rear slide

$700.00 thank you

Then add the chrome bug guard $100
and the chrome bodyside moulding $125 :SPIN:

·
Registered
430 Posts
Big Horn Value Group
20x9 aluminum wheels
Bighorn badge
SIRIUS
Chrome surround & grill
20" steel spare
3.92 axle
fog lamps
rear slide
Mine has the heated mirrors as well. Something we all need in Texas. :D

My truck was originally sold in Colorado where they would be used so I'm sure options differ region to region.

·
NoMoreMoney
294 Posts

·
"You like popsicles?"
466 Posts
My big horn is basically a Laramie w/o the Laramie front bumper, infinity sound and dual zone a/c. Every other option is there. I think Big Horn has alot of different configurations. Maybe just a selling point?

·
Registered
430 Posts

·
Don't fear the sheepdog
6,404 Posts
Yup, I've got it on mine. I'm not sure if it was part of the B.H. package or not though, since I've got just about all the other options too. The only things I don't have is leather, tow mirrors, light group, and sunroof.

FWIW, my father-in-law went and bought a '07 B.H. after he saw mine, but he didn't get all the extras, and he's got chrome 20's too.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Yes, posi was another option on my Big Horn, but it was additional / not in the BH package.
ditto...

I saw a bunch of big horns at the dealership when i got my truck that didnt have the chrome clad 20's. so, yea there seems to be many configurations. and im not sure what exactly makes up the "big horn" pkg as we all seem to have different set ups.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Just make sure it's a real big horn. Many dealers just badge regular slts that way to sell them

·
Registered
630 Posts
Just make sure it's a real big horn. Many dealers just badge regular slts that way to sell them
I think that's part of the problem...exactly what IS a "Big Horn" edition? Is it printed on the window sticker like the Laramie is? The link above doesnt show it.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.