DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Tape On
833 Posts
h777 said:
dont use a programmer with the nitrous if you do only use it on low setting....i have been spraying the hell out of my truck with no problems keep the shot at 150hp or less get the colder plugs part number 4306 and gap them at 35k.....no need to mess with timing

i have a nitrous express kit for a dodge efi motor i put it on last june almost a year ago and have sprayed over 30 bottles .......last time at the dyno i put down 510hp and 639 pounds of tq at the rear wheels with a 175hp shot ....my best time is with a 125hp shot i ran 12.44 at 108mph........1/8 mile was 7.93.......... with the bigger shot i'm having traction problems and i need some real slicks to hook.....i'm spinning way too much on and off the juice

So, if I read between the lines I can spray a 150 shot and get 510 hp, not do anything as far as programming goes, throw in some colder plugs and if all hell breaks loose and it needs to go back to the dealer it can all come off and the dealer not be any wiser to it? Hmm, decisions decisions.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.