DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
hot2k1ram
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
waht do you think of the new gauges lights?

Attachments

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
those are kinda ugly! lol.. would have to see them in person.. they look all blurry and unreadable.. one of my future mods is gonna be to buy some old tyme series gauges, and make a custom dash.. it'll look awesome lol.. in the mean time, im stuck with gauges that only work half the time.

·
hot2k1ram
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol i took that pic w/ my cell phone, ill try to get a clearer picture, but they're not blurry at all

·
Registered
150 Posts
what kind of gauges are those they would look real good in my truck and where did you get them and how much for them

·
Registered
174 Posts
I like the aftermarket gauges. I couldnt get the style you got at the time so these are the ones I got. The whole gauge glows blue or green at night

·
hot2k1ram
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i got those from procarparts.com, for 20$, yes 20$ and put em in myself, the brand is otto and they're euro reverse gauges, they're really supposed to fit on a 98 and younger ram but i put em on my '01, they dim to completely dark so all u see are the needles glowing orange, and switch between blue and green

here are some clearer pics

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
thanks hot2k1ram ill look into them did they give you a needle puller as well

·
hot2k1ram
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i dont remember cuz it was a long time ago but i had one at my brother's shop so i didnt really pay attention

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.