DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got clearance from the wife to get a toy car, but it had to fit the kids and be something she could drive too. I did a lot of hunting and finally found something that would work. I'm picking up a 1993 Mustang LX on Friday. Sorry, I had to stray from Dodge (be gentle with the flaming) because a Shadow just wasn't doing it for me and I couldn't crack the nut for a Challenger when it comes out. So I got to wondering, what does everyone else out there have?

Attachments

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice cars gents!! Venom, what you are you doing with the motor?

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
-VENOM- said:
Its from a 98 Cobra,everything has been beefed up and will be ready for boost. I am aiming for 550-600 hp at the wheels.
Damn! Are you going with an SC or NO2?

·
Registered
193 Posts
does a house count?, sold all my toys 94 (383)vette,96 nitrous stang,91 mustang coupe 331 nitrous fed.

bought a 700k home...bank owns most of it!!!

you guys have the best toys

·
Registered
98 Posts
Here's my toy. I bought her brand new in 2000 as a daily driver and she's got about 40k miles, but since my daughter was born in 2003 I don't get to drive it too much. This pic was taken a few years ago. I have different wheels now (2006 Cobras in the seperate pic) and clear fog lights to match the head lights.

Attachments

·
Registered
576 Posts
HEMI-NY said:
Here's my toy. I bought her brand new in 2000 as a daily driver and she's got about 40k miles, but since my daughter was born in 2003 I don't get to drive it too much. This pic was taken a few years ago. I have different wheels now (2006 Cobras in the seperate pic) and clear fog lights to match the head lights.
Sweet,I would keep it for you daughter looks mint. I plan on building a GTM and giving my current stang to my daughter.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
-VENOM- said:
Its from a 98 Cobra,everything has been beefed up and will be ready for boost. I am aiming for 550-600 hp at the wheels.
That's going to be insane.....NICE!

·
Registered
98 Posts
-VENOM- said:
Sweet,I would keep it for you daughter looks mint. I plan on building a GTM and giving my current stang to my daughter.
Thanks Venom, as I told you before you Stang is just plain sick :rck: I have a son now too (3 months old) so when the time comes which ever one of them promises not to put daddy in a home can have the Mustang :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.