DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok to start I have a 2003 White quad cab with the sport package. I want to put blue stripes down the middle with about an emblem width apart. If you had to choose between 10" and 12" stripes what would it be. I think I like the 12" more. I was going to go across the whole truck even the bed topper. I'm looking for any suggestions or comments. Also if anyone could photo chop a pic of this that would be great. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
I would just pin stripe it down the side

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
helo-pilot, those look great. I love the painted grill. Thats a sharp unique touch.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
uncbob said:
I would just pin stripe it down the side

I do like the pin stripe, but I just want something a little more bold.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
can anyone photoshop blue stripes onto a white quadcab with the sport package??

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea I definitely want some wide stripes. I would go with 14" but I think that might be too big. If someone could photoshop 14 and 12 that would be great.

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
that glow in the dark stuff is bad ass...one thing, it looks like his driver side rear body kit piece is coming off?

still an awesome truck

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thats really cool man, thanks. I was going to do that look but a little more royal blue.

·
Registered
129 Posts
if you decide to go with some type of pin strip, let me know, Im trying to start a business on the side stripping cars and if you bring your truck over to drop it ill slap a bad a#* strip down the side, do all my trucks and my family cars myself

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.