DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So whats is everyones favourite Durango colour? Mine - Chilli Pepper Red of course. :D

-Black
-Chilli Pepper Red
-Deep Amethyst
-Forest Green
-Light Driftwood Satin Glow
-Bright White
-Dark Chestnut
-Flame Red
-Intense Blue
-Bright Platinum
-Patriot Blue
-Aquamarine
-Sierra Bronze
-Medium Bronze
-Light Pewter
-Atlantic Blue
-Dark Garnet Red
-Light Almond
-Graphite
-Light Khaki
-Timberline Green
-Deep Molten Red

Don't think I missed any.

BTW, was going to do a poll but thats more than 10 colours.

·
Keystoner
5,534 Posts
patriot blue for obvious reasons, but dark chestnut would be next

·
Backwoods Hillbilly
995 Posts
Graphite for me as well. I couldn't find one for sale for the couple of months I was looking for a new vehicle. After that, I like the various silvers and then the Patriot Blue.

·
Patriot....
3,375 Posts
1) Pacific Blue
2) Graphite
3) Deep Molten Red

Somehow, I ended up with a Flame Red D :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Black...

·
Registered
750 Posts
I'd say Patriot Blue, I really love the color. I'm a darker color fan, but next I would say for a street D, Intense Blue, you don't see many around, and it's a bright, out there metallic color.

·
'99 Durango SLT
283 Posts
I really like the Flame Red... In fact, in 1999 I test drove one and was really close to buying that color. My ex-wife preferred the Patriot Blue which I really like alot too. I also like Graphite, Dark Chestnut, and Dark Garnet Red… but I don’t think any of those colors were available in 1999.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Black Is Beautiful!

This question comes up at least once a year. IMHO, Black is the best color (lack of color) for ANY vehicle. Yeah, it's a bear to keep clean, but there ain't anything better. The Patriot Blue would have been a great color if Dodge had it in a clearcoat instead of this crappy Pearlcoat. I really like the Graphite too. My 72 Cutlass convert was what was called Antique Pewter Metalic. Basically, it's the same as Graphite.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Ugg said:
Black Is Beautiful!

This question comes up at least once a year. IMHO, Black is the best color (lack of color) for ANY vehicle. Yeah, it's a bear to keep clean, but there ain't anything better. The Patriot Blue would have been a great color if Dodge had it in a clearcoat instead of this crappy Pearlcoat. I really like the Graphite too. My 72 Cutlass convert was what was called Antique Pewter Metalic. Basically, it's the same as Graphite.
what's the difference in appearance between the pearlcoat and the clearcoat?

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Amanc:

Pearlcoat is a more satiny (duller) finish, and Clearcoat is very glossy and deep.

·
WORLD'S GREATEST TRUCK
4,435 Posts
I'm for the burgundy, Dodgeee-0's color. (Deep Molten Red? -edit- too dark. someone clue me in)

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Three years ago when I was working at the dealership, I custom ordered an Atlantic Blue and silver two-tone SLT+ Durango for a customer. It had a dark grey leather interior which we then had redone with suede inserts like the R/T model had. Beautiful truck. I have pics of it somewhere, I just need to find them.

Another one that was gorgeous was a light almond/silver SLT+ with tan leather. This one I had fitted with a brush guard and matching taillamp guards. It was a 4x4 and it was a pricey little number. Took me four months to sell it and I took a loss on the deal.

Those were the two best looking Durango's I ever saw.

·
Registered
120 Posts
My Fav's are Platinum and Silver.
Joe

·
Registered
309 Posts
You missed Bright Silver (code PS2) which is of course my favorite color! :cool:

·
Registered
750 Posts
pbhewitt, it's been a while, where you been?

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!

·
WORLD'S GREATEST TRUCK
4,435 Posts
RT, shame on you! My bro's got that color and when I brought mine home my daughter was disappointed. "You didn't get silver?" I told her too bad, when you've got enough $, get your own.
Freelantz, I previously only saw the AB D with the two tone, when the dealer said he had an AB left, I was hoping it wasn't. PHEW. Not my cup of tea.

·
Registered
80 Posts
My first D was Chili Pepper Red. LOVED that color. Since they stopped using it though my 2K3 is FLAME RED !! I just have a thing for red cars it seems. :cool:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.