DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Lurker
130 Posts
On my truck, 07 Laramie 1500, that's the power rear window button.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
A better, closer lighter picture would be helpful, but when you go sit in it, here are some options: If the switch looks something like this:

it's for the power rear slider.

When you have a chance to get in the truck, start it, hit the button, and see what happens, and let us know.

·
Senór Member
17,169 Posts
that's the slider.....and i think the reason why the 1/2 tons don't have the light load button isn't because they don't have TPMS after 08, it's just cuz their tire pressure isn't 80 psi from the factory

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
It simply allows you to run a lower (not much) air pressure in the rear tires, without setting off the computer alarm, for comfort reasons when not loaded.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Agree with twin stick

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I am going tomorrow to drive this truck. You guys have got me curious now. I will post what it is when I find out. I posted the first pic. Maybe the second pic is of a different button in the same place. From what I understand you are saying that the 2500 only has the TPMS and that button on an 08 1500 will be the slider. Interesting

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Went today to drive the truck. The button is the rear slider. I liked the truck so traded my 04 for it. 3rd Ram I've had. Love em. Wife has an 06 Durango so yeah we like the Dodges.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.