DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· 2010 SRT8 Challenger
Joined
·
12,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lets see those truck xmas lists! its getting close and im sure there are wish lists out there just like i have :D


lets see em! :rck: :rck:
 

· This Space Left Blank
Joined
·
319 Posts
Santa just ordered me a black billet grille with matching bumper grille.

I hope to get a 3" lift and level, wheels, tires and a roll up tonneau.

Probably gonna throw in a sprayed in bed liner or maybe a bedrug
 

· Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
dale3fan3 said:
All I want for xmas is my kids to have a good one. Money is tight this year so santa isn't bringing mom dad or the truck anything.
Way to kill a fun thread! :D j/k

Of course family comes first and you are doing the right thing! :rck:
 

· 2010 SRT8 Challenger
Joined
·
12,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dale3fan3 said:
All I want for xmas is my kids to have a good one. Money is tight this year so santa isn't bringing mom dad or the truck anything.

good man Craig...good man :gr_patrio
 

· Registered
Joined
·
48,548 Posts
amtrucker22 said:
Way to kill a fun thread! :D j/k

Of course family comes first and you are doing the right thing! :rck:
wasnt tryying to kil the thread. Bills pile up heating oil is over $3 gal gas is over $3 gal. things just got tight so we are making sure the kids are set up. Mom me and the truck can get by;)
 

· Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
dale3fan3 said:
wasnt tryying to kil the thread. Bills pile up heating oil is over $3 gal gas is over $3 gal. things just got tight so we are making sure the kids are set up. Mom me and the truck can get by;)
Understood! You will get good karma for Christmas! You do what you gotta do... It is all about the kids!
 

· Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
Santa is bringing me a Porter Cable 7424 DA Polisher and pad kit so I can give my Ram a massage.
 

· Jeep Driver
Joined
·
34,848 Posts
Santa is gonna bring my Ram a new sound system....and maybe a new little sister after the first of the year. ;)
 

· Rollin On 4:56's
Joined
·
1,814 Posts
drunk wife in a lace teddy :bman:
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top