DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there is a lot of threads about this topic. I have posted to many of them but never gotten a straight answer. I have the Triple dog with the Crazy Larry download. Is there anything that is safe but also fast that I can hook up on my truck. Either with or without Crazy Larry. Also, will the Quadzilla boost fooler work with anything? I have a 6 speed, not worried about toasting the tranny, slipped clutch at most.

· Registered
1,519 Posts
I would be amazed if the clutch can handle the triple dog set on Crazy Larry. I can't see a way to stack anything with that and keep the engine in one piece or from melting parts, let alone the idea of getting it to the ground through the clutch and stock U-joints.

· Registered
1,519 Posts
Sorry if that didn't answer your question, it's just my thoughts on the topic.

· Registered
1,310 Posts
not exactly sure either but I was with a friend when he tried the triple dog with crazy larry on his 05, he was slipping the clutch bad and when we'd finished we could smell his burned clutch...
but have you looked in to hardware? high HP injectors? propane? water/meth injection?

· Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, I haven't looked into the injectors and meth. As far as the clutch slipping. It hasn't happened yet with the crazy larry. The only time I ever slipped the clutch under power was with my old 85 hp Predator chip. Don't know why. But Anyway, I rarely run the crazy larry. I normally keep the TD set on Performance, and my mileage seems to be okay, but I can still pass people on the freeway and in town.

· Registered
1,310 Posts
I see, he had his foot in to it the whole time doing burnouts and such though...so im sure that had a lot to do with it...:)

· Dodgezilla
5,703 Posts
Any pressure box like an Edge EZ will stack with it. Just keep the pressure down on the low settings. Running the pressure boxes on the higher settings while stacking has proven to lose power sometimes...
You can also stack a TST with it but you are guaranteed to toast the clutch like that..

2-Stroke runs the CL on his otherwise stock 05 truck and he made a few more hp/tq than my truck makes. Pretty impressive....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.