DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Man....Thats really some sh#t. I never fails when someone has something nice that other people have to mess with their property instead of handling it man to man. I'm glad you got your truck back...It looks AWESOME... :rck:

·
Registered
88 Posts
So why not talk to a couple of lawyers in your area. You could file a Civil suit against him. If he lives with his parents, then they can be liable too (if you can prove he is dependent upon them).

Imagine the look on his face when the sheriff hands him a summons.

·
Registered
26 Posts
People (Turds) can get killed for that in Texas if you catch them doing it at night.......DAMN I LOVE TEXAS! :shoot:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Truck looks great. :rck: Looking at the background in your pictures I thought that the houses looked familiar, Ohio. That place has something in the water that makes people go whack. I have family in Dayton,Miamisburg, and Hamilton. They all seem to take delight in screwing with each other. Now I only go back for funerals.

·
Registered
210 Posts
It looks like they did an excellent job on the work! I am sorry to hear this happened to you. I hope the person who did this gets the punishment they deserve. :VHOT:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Funny story about the guy that did this.....He supposedly bought a Caddy on a Saturday, took it to Detroit and had some 22's put on it on Sunday morning, went to the mall Sunday afternoon and his car was "stolen" from the mall lot.

Funniest thing about this is it is a 2003 Caddy Deville....You cannot start these cars without the key. Now, TPD is accusing Chris of some shady business!!!!

·
Registered
929 Posts
machman said:
fo'sho!!!!!!

I had to giggle my ass off when I heard about it.....Karma jumped up and bit him in the balls.

Lucky it was just the karma and not an 85 LB. pit bull!!!

I have been lurking on this thread for the past few days, and I am glad to hear that you have gotten everything back to norm, somewhat. Let that donkey hang himself. He seems to be headed that way, whether it be with the prescriptions, on his bike, or trying to file a false insurance claim.

These donkeys only end up fu*king themselves up, eventually. Which makes your revenge even sweeter. You won't even need to lift a finger!

·
Registered
44 Posts
yeah the best thing to do is just sit back and laugh, cause people like that will never amount to anything. and that's why they'll never respect other peoples property.
mod out your ride and watch the jelous looks as you drive by.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Don't go crazy-you can't see your truck from a prison cell. Do what you can to come out on top and going to prison for it is NOT comin' out on top. Sorry to see that and good luck.

81 - 97 of 97 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.