DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
I had to relocate the door between house and garage moved it four feet to the right so we could use it when the truck is in the garage 3 car with a Durango in the single side and a Camaro and the Ram in the double side. With about 6 inches between the truck and the Camaro

·
Registered
727 Posts
Garage? What garage? :huh:

One day we'll add a garage or buy a bigger house with one.........

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
i just built a bigger garage ;) and its still a tight fit. finishing another shop now so we can move all of the crap out and set up a work area in this one. its a nice 120x60 heated/ac shop.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
i just built a bigger garage ;) and its still a tight fit. finishing another shop now so we can move all of the crap out and set up a work area in this one. its a nice 120x60 heated/ac shop.
Thats nice. That is what i want later in life. Ive alredy told my gf that its gonna happen when we buy a house.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Had to re-frame the back wall of my garage moving the lower portion on the wall in the trucks stall back a couple inches even still I only have about an inch to spare when I close the garage door. I built a bumper pad into the reworked wall, I roll up to it till I bump it and set the parking brake. Only once has the truck rolled on me to where my garage door got hung up on my rear bumper, fortunately no damage.

·
Ram n Ram Ram
1,384 Posts
My garage is wide enough but not tall enough. So when people leave before me. I just park in the lawn. :D

The Lawn Has big tire tracks in it now. :D

·
HEMI_KY
186 Posts
When I built my house, I built my garage "around my truck". Told the builder to grab all four corners and pull it out big enough to fit both my truck and the wife's car.

But who are we kidding here? Can we ever have a big enough garage? :thatfunny

:gr_patrio

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
I want Hemiramon22s garage!
(insert tear to my eyes)

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Had to re-frame the back wall of my garage moving the lower portion on the wall in the trucks stall back a couple inches even still I only have about an inch to spare when I close the garage door. I built a bumper pad into the reworked wall, I roll up to it till I bump it and set the parking brake. Only once has the truck rolled on me to where my garage door got hung up on my rear bumper, fortunately no damage.
I have a ball hanging on a rope. When it touches my rear window when backing in I am in far enough for the door to close

·
Registered
612 Posts
I built a garage but it isn't big enough :(
You got that right! There is no such thing as a garage that IS big enough!

I built a 28' x 42' 3 car garage, then a 24' x 24' pole barn, then I extended the 24' x24' pole barn to 24' x 30'! Right now my truck's sitting outside because My boys and I have the garage full of cars getting rebuilt and prepped for painting.

Spring cruisin' and show time is near! :rck:

Wouldn't trade that time with the boys for the biggest garage in Texas!

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
You got that right! There is no such thing as a garage that IS big enough!

I built a 28' x 42' 3 car garage, then a 24' x 24' pole barn, then I extended the 24' x24' pole barn to 24' x 30'! Right now my truck's sitting outside because My boys and I have the garage full of cars getting rebuilt and prepped for painting.

Spring cruisin' and show time is near! :rck:

Wouldn't trade that time with the boys for the biggest garage in Texas!
I've got a 40X100 pole barn out back that is full of projects also :D
And I originally built my shop up front to put my trailer in for the winter. It doesn't fit anymore :(

Attachments

·
Registered
606 Posts
i store alot of the things i own in the barn out back behind the house, i store my 01 at my parents 3 stall garage but mostly everything else at my house gets either parked in the barn or outside.

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
I have a ball hanging on a rope. When it touches my rear window when backing in I am in far enough for the door to close
I drilled a couple of small holes in the concrete and put in some plastic wall anchors. Then I screwed a small 2x4 to the floor so when my rear tire hits it, I know when to stop.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.