Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are some of these threads popping up, I'd thought I'd share:

My garage is a standard 2 car with 2 doors. When I bought the truck, I could not get it into the garage without folding in a mirror, even though they are not the tow mirrors. So I had the garage converted to a wide single door. Not that I'm lazy or anything . . .

Anyway, what similar things have you guys done to accommodate the truck?

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
lol thats awesome! I brought in shelves to organize all the stuff then got kicked out of the garage...:bawl:

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
I have to back into my garage because I don't have enough room between the wall and the drivers door when I pull in forward. We are about to buy a house with a 3 car garage so both vehicles fit and I can have a stall for all my stuff.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Garage is for the cars, so truck stays outside. I did make the driveway longer so that I could fit my truck, and my father's truck in the same drive without having to put one behind the gate though.

·
Shut up and drive!
2,904 Posts
I dont have a garage for my house, just a gravel driveway. I had to remove a tree and cut half the branches on the other trees to keep me from driving on the lawn to get around them. I had to build a shelf and cupboard area for my truck stuff and truckwash stuff.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
I built a garage but it isn't big enough :(

Attachments

·
Buckeye Big Horn
253 Posts
I got lucky. The garage on my house is big enough for the truck. I just had to move the workbench and garbage cans in front of the wifee's van. That made enough room for me with a few feet to walk around the truck.

I also have a second garage (26' x 35') so that makes it easy to work on the truck and the rest of my toys.

·
Registered
31,160 Posts

·
PAID OFF!!!
7,637 Posts
I also do not have a garage for my truck yet. But I will be adding a driveway this summer, so the wife and I no longer have to park on the street.

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
I have a garage, but it's full of other things, then their's no way I'm getting my qc lb into it! My house is too small. My wife complains about all the things in the house that should be in the garage!

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
I have a garage, but it's full of other things, then their's no way I'm getting my qc lb into it! My house is too small. My wife complains about all the things in the house that should be in the garage!
Just tell your wife to take a look at my living room and maybe she won't complain to you so much :D

Attachments

·
Hauln' A$$ Suckin' Gas
460 Posts
i parked my truck in the garage once, only because i was going out of town and my parents didnt want to drive it for a week, i had to take the little handle of the inside of the actual garage door and inch the truck forward until i touched the front wall and there was like 3/8" between the door and bumper, my license plate is now imprinted into the drywall, we have a 2 car garage but right now its hard to even fit the vw jetta in their, but i did the standard deal, shelving on both walls and a small section across the top, seams to do the job for now

·
Admin - David Mack
30,924 Posts
The doorway is too short; it's even with the rear-view mirror. So, she has to stay outside 24/7.

:VHOT:

·
Lovin My Ram
525 Posts
when i get my house ud be damn sure she will be in the garage...

oh the garage is too small?

looks like i gotta find another house!

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
My garage is plenty deep enough for the Ram to fit, even with about a three-foot deep workbench in front of it. Getting the truck and my '08 Magnum in there at the same time, however, was a challenge. :YO:

Wasn't always this easy for me... the house I lived in previously had a tiny garage, and that was the main reason I bought an '05 Dakota instead of an '05 Ram. :crazy:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
I built a garage, 24'X24' with 10' ceiling and a second floor for storage, still ain't big enough.

·
I can't type
603 Posts
There ain't no way the Ram is ever going in my garage. So the next best thing I could do was to modify the driveway so we could get the GF's ferd off the street:D

Attachments

·
TUNED??? its an 03!
1,287 Posts
There are some of these threads popping up, I'd thought I'd share:

My garage is a standard 2 car with 2 doors. When I bought the truck, I could not get it into the garage without folding in a mirror, even though they are not the tow mirrors. So I had the garage converted to a wide single door. Not that I'm lazy or anything . . .

Anyway, what similar things have you guys done to accommodate the truck?
I basically have the same garage, except havent converted to a single door yet. It would make things a little easier.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.