1 Overhead Console
1 Center Console
Center Seat Bealt
All window switch panels
Driverside Bedside
Chrome Bumper
Spare Tire Hanger
Tailgate

I'm sure there are some I've missed. I've never been in a major accident either.

·
Shut up and drive!
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Ok, here goes my list....

2 PCM's
5 Valve Springs
3 Rods
3 aftermarket intakes
1 Thermostat
1 Powersteering Pump
2 Idler Pulley's
3 Batteries
2 Belts
Exhaust from the cat-back
1 Airdam
3 A-Pillars
2 B-Pillars
1 Overhead Console
1 Center Console
Center Seat Bealt
All window switch panels
Driverside Bedside
Chrome Bumper
Spare Tire Hanger
Tailgate

I'm sure there are some I've missed. I've never been in a major accident either.
wow, this must be your truck! poorram.gif

do you do a lot of off-roading?

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Other thing I've been able to do is ground a wire that killed my map lights when you push on them. They still work with the dash switch and when you open the doors.

·
They call me Radio
4,809 Posts
Yes, I do lots of off-roading. I'm not gonna go out and be a wuss just so I don't scratch the paint.

·
Registered
48 Posts
im curious about the power steering pump, i have been hearing a noise that i thought was in the power steering, did any of you notice any type of noise or any telltale sign before it went out

·
Shut up and drive!
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Yes, I do lots of off-roading. I'm not gonna go out and be a wuss just so I don't scratch the paint.
amen to that, From a distance, my paint looks good, but when close, you can see all the fun Ive had! Its a truck, its meant to get beat up a bit!

·
They call me Radio
4,809 Posts
im curious about the power steering pump, i have been hearing a noise that i thought was in the power steering, did any of you notice any type of noise or any telltale sign before it went out
Yes, it started shooting ATF4 all over the place and smelled like burnt nastiness. Oh ya, I couldn't steer either, hahahaha :D

Sorry, mine went out while offroading. It didn't slowly die, it was quick and disasterous :)

·
Registered
424 Posts
in my other dodge:

rattled a bolt that holds onto a front shock lose
that made the boots (in and out) blow
which made me bend the axel shaft
which shattered my gears...
water pump
rack and pinion
something about not being able to steer if my truck left the lot... :crazy:

nice pole in a parking lot put a nice dent in my back bumper

on my new truck...
so far, nothing but Texas pin striping all over, will not come out (hog hunting at night and not enough roads in the brush :rck: )
2nd, see my avatar, "oh shit" handle getting in truck one fine morning to come to work, just ripped it lose, fell out, coffee went everywhere... :D

·
Registered
271 Posts
Oy yeah...also forgot that I bent a steering stabalizer shock slamming it into a rock in a mud pit...

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
The door lock/ window bezels, front driver and passenger sides.
power steering high pressure line.

·
HEMI
2,771 Posts
Holy shiz, you boys are rough on your rams LOL

The only thing I've done is dented up my bumper 2 months after I bought the truck when that big red and black fire hydrant jumped out in front of me ;)

Cost me a $150 ticket and 30 days court supervision.

The GMC Jimmy of the other driver involved wasn't so lucky. He didn't get a ticket but his truck got jacked up bad.

·
Hauln' A$$ Suckin' Gas
460 Posts
umm lets see parked next to a cement base of a light pole with the wheel at full left then jumped get in a huge rush and just stepped on the pedal took out the hole rear panel, got rear ended so new bumper, and forklift with a cab on it the door smashed into the drivers side headlight and all, does that count oh almost forgot i broke one of the 2screws that holds the tailgate handle trying to install the tailgate lock that should have standard on all models starting back when they first made the truck

·
They call me Fred???
530 Posts
I wouldn't know when to stop listing things. It's always something. Knock on wood!

·
Dodge Tech
352 Posts
Cruise control servo. Every time i turned on cruise control the truck went wide open throttle.

·
Ram n Ram Ram
1,384 Posts
Today it was very windy and my passenger side got hit by a branch I got a small scratch above the passenger door.

Further down I found a tree blocking the road. A small scratch is easier to get rid of IMO. Speaking of which what is the best way to get rid of a centimeter scratch.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Front air dam is cracked, got a light scratch on my rear passenger door after only having the truck for about 3 weeks, no idea how some a$$hole walking by is my guess :mad:

Other then that is the exactly like the day I bought it, haven't had anything break....yet.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.