DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Shut up and drive!
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so its late, and I was bored, so made this poorram.gif got to thinking, what major things have you broke on you truck so far? Pics and vids are welcome too :)

·
Banned
2,948 Posts
powersteering pump... blew the bearing around the shaft for the pulley.... sliding off a paved road into a washout on the side of the road..... got a little to aggressive using the steering wheel to work my way out....
Airdam... driving backwards too fast off a curb... front end came down and smacked the curb..
Coin holder... clip to hold it up broke. (old age?)
rearview mirror.... (15" sub producing tooo much bass for factory glue to hold on windshield)
front grille.... 18wheeler threw a rock the size of a golfball (broke facory honeycomb grille) got a 100bill outta it cause driver idnt want more issues with insurance...

front license plate holder.... happened with part #1

·
Motörhead For Life!
8,397 Posts
Cup holders, clip on rear sliding window, Fog lights

powersteering pump, after doing donuts in a field @ 3 in the morn.. ( good times good times )

on the 3rd Radiator. Upper & Lower Rad. hoses, different times

Cracked head do to over heating ( see line above)

Chipped a tooth on the rear gears.
last 2 replaced under warranty

·
Tricked out Ram
12,635 Posts
Wow, you guys are rough. I had my tailgate down with the tongue latch of my trailor up and pulled off. That caught my tailgate handle and popped it right with ease. Thats is for me.

·
Site Administrator
22,963 Posts
Air dam - going off road - thing sat too low - now its off and its fine
Left front strut - too much bouncy bounce. On a side note - those worried about a Top Gun level kit 2.5 inches - I've had the front tires off the ground a few times - no problems! :)

Thats it! My truck has been good to me.

·
HOTROD
590 Posts
The only thing I have ever broke was the clip for the rear sliding window and the only reason I broke it because i locked my keys in it and my spare was 6 hours away.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Nothing....unless a pinion seal counts

·
Ram n Ram Ram
1,384 Posts
Nothing part of the truck. However I did runover my sisters Gameboy Advance that she "accidently dropped" way over to the right where she never goes right on my tire tracks on the ground. Sounds a little fishy.

However my truck is still too new to have anything broken on it.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Air damn torn off in a mud pit....tailgate dented hooking up a trailer after several beers....windshild cracked by rock....step rails bent and removed climbing out os a creek bed....fog lamp lense cracked by rock.....small dent in rear bumper compliments of my wife and a Wally World light pole.....pretty good dent in drivers door from some jerk second day I had the truck...many mild to not so mild scratches from tree branches...truck still looks sharp from a distance though...just don't get too close...

·
Motörhead For Life!
8,397 Posts
Nothing part of the truck. However I did runover my sisters Gameboy Advance that she "accidently dropped" way over to the right where she never goes right on my tire tracks on the ground. Sounds a little fishy.

However my truck is still too new to have anything broken on it.

I guess she was looking to get a PSP :D

·
Ram n Ram Ram
1,384 Posts
hehe maybe.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts

·
Ram n Ram Ram
1,384 Posts

·
Shut up and drive!
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I actually hate chevy pickups alot more than fords.
Wow, seems like our power steering pumps have some issues! Ill drive a ferd over a chebby any day!

I have a few ideas for future gif. animations :) ideas are always welcome ;)

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
two trannys and two rear ends.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
I guess i like the two equally. I dont like the looks of the 09 f150..i liked the looks of the 08s though.

·
Blown SOHC User
1,950 Posts
cracked windshield with rock, got a leak somewhere in the cooling system, cover on flip out storage thingy next to cupholder, think thats all tho

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
The blend door on the HVAC system 2 days after buying the truck. The dealer took care of it though.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.