DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my factory A-Pillar Friday and I am wondering what guage should go there. In the future, I will have all the guages(fuel, boost, trans, pyro) mounted in the cubby or in the overhead mount. So, what guage should be first in the pillar?

·
Registered
852 Posts
Boost, boost, boost, just for the fact that you can rely on the trans temp dummy light for now, and as far a the pyro (EGT), goes I would do that next.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ive seen yours Mike....but I really want to keep the factory look, so Im looking at the DiPricol guages....Boost before the EGT?....why?

·
Dodgezilla
5,719 Posts
I'd go with the EGT guage first. That's the one which you may regret not having once you start BOMBing......
Those Dipricols are sweet but I'm cheap so I got all Westach guages as they cost less than all the others......

·
Registered
1,111 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Greg, where did you get that cubby mount for two guages? I've looked everywhere and only see the three guage mounts.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Deke said:
Greg, where did you get that cubby mount for two guages? I've looked everywhere and only see the three guage mounts.
I purchased the twin cubby hole mount from a company called Colorado Diesel....I bought the gauge mount back in December of 2003. I'll try to get a phone number for you, but it may take some time.
Greg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.