Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts

·
Registered
2,217 Posts

·
I WISH I WAS GREEN
3,273 Posts
pace setter LT headers, custom Y-pipe, 3/3 magnaflow high flow cat, dumped after cat, 3in pipe. Love the sound. This is my 3rd set up and my best. sorry no sound clip.

·
Mother Mopar
504 Posts
Hi-flow Cat with a glasspack.... no vid yet though:WHT:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
pacesetter longtubes NO CATS out the cutout, then close it it goes threw the cherry bom extreme

my old setup was manifolds,highflow cat cherry bomb extreme, then added a cutout

adding a cutout was the best thing i did for the truck , other than longtubes :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
stock manifolds (for now), gutted cat, FM super 44, 2.5" in, dual 3" out, custom cut ;), with 15 degree cut rolled edge tips set to do ground poundin, she sounds awesome in the mid rpm range! no sound clip yet

·
Black Sunshine!
994 Posts
I sadly only have my seafoam vid for sound but I have stock headers going to stock cat then a 3'' Y pipe strait back with no muffler and 4'' tips. I will be making it true duals from headers back in the future. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN6ubTrAGMA

·
Mother Mopar
504 Posts
I sadly only have my seafoam vid for sound but I have stock headers going to stock cat then a 3'' Y pipe strait back with no muffler and 4'' tips. I will be making it true duals from headers back in the future. :D
What about your o2s?

·
Black Sunshine!
994 Posts
What about your o2s?
When I do the swap to true duals I will not be using some false O2 sensor that just sounds like it will make way to many problems. I hear some people have gotten away with putting the O2S in a smaller pipe and it works out ok so I’ll try that first but if it does not work I’ll have to settle with putting a light glass pack in so the O2S work correctly.

·
Mother Mopar
504 Posts
When I do the swap to true duals I will not be using some false O2 sensor that just sounds like it will make way to many problems. I hear some people have gotten away with putting the O2S in a smaller pipe and it works out ok so I’ll try that first but if it does not work I’ll have to settle with putting a light glass pack in so the O2S work correctly.
Hey let me knw how that goes, cause I want to try and run tru duals at some point...

·
Black Sunshine!
994 Posts
Hey let me knw how that goes, cause I want to try and run tru duals at some point...
Sure thing I will be posting a thread for sure when I do it. :gr_patrio

·
Mother Mopar
504 Posts
Sure thing I will be posting a thread for sure when I do it. :gr_patrio
:gr_patrio:worthy::):cool::D:IDEA::thatfunny::tup::SPIN::wavey::STY::drivingz::bman::pty::party0003::dtrocks:

Sorry a little carried away, I really hope it works!!

·
Just Call Me Oz
2,844 Posts

·
Black Sunshine!
994 Posts
Sorry a little carried away, I really hope it works!!
:YO: hahaha wow im hoping too I would like to not have glass packs :D

Flowmaster...
How's your truck doing OZ?

·
Just Call Me Oz
2,844 Posts
It is doing well...I love the sound. I don't think I would want it to be any faster. Not that it is scary but, with the way it is now, is exactly how it should have been straight from the factory.

·
Black Sunshine!
994 Posts
That would be nice haha glad theres no problems

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.