DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the dodge dealer has a 03 quad 4x4 ctd w/50k miles asking $26k ill be trading in a 03 rc 4.7L w/ 38k miles. i aprox $3k upside down on my trade. who thinks i could talk them into $21k out the door? btw theyare running a "sell 100 cars this weekend" add. tomarrow is the last day of weekend. i think this is a little iffy i really doubt theyll bite on my offer but i guess it doesent hurt to try.

·
Registered
475 Posts
how much do you expect to get for your trade?

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
I think that's gonna be a hard one to swing... not only is it 5 less then what they're asking for it by itself, but another 3 on top of that?

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok guys went to the dealership today. they offered me 13000 for my truck and i talked them into $25500 for the ctd. i was looking at $27500 plus TT&L in total it worked out to aprox. $29k (a little less than that) and it was still more than i was going to be able to get financed. it took 4 hours to get that deal and i had to be to work in 2 hours, so i walked away from it. even if i had a co-signer iwas looking at $500 a month and being in the mil the $400 i pay now is hard, but i was willing to do about $425 if they could get there. im sure if i had the time i might have been able to get there but i dont and the sale they were having is over now. ooh well ill just have to wait a few more months. hopefully in march i can reenlist and get a bonus to buy a new one. there should still be enough 05's arround to get a really good deal on one. thanks for your info guys. this is what i was able to come up w/ so hope it helps anyone looking into a ctd and gives them an idea of what they are looking at.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Damn, wish I could get as low as 500 a month... I'm at 530 now and that's the lowest I've paid in... 4 1/2 years or so.

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i wish i had the income to allow for it. i would be all over it if i had the $$$$. i really dont even mind paying $700 but i dont have the money coming in to afford it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.