DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been debating on wether I should get my door and tailgate handle shaved and get a roll pan moulded, or should I just get the tailgate done and the roll pan? What do yall think? If anyone out there has some pics. please try to put them out.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've got my tailgate handle shaved and i love it, really gives it a clean look, also have my roll pan molded in and looks great. :)

-Brandon

SLAMMED ONE SUSPENSION

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
If i were you i would let Slammed1 hook you up he can set you up on so many things, give him a shout and he will get you a good price, he's the man! :)

SLAMMED1 SUSPENSION

·
Slammed 1 Suspensions
2,095 Posts
byoung03 said:
If i were you i would let Slammed1 hook you up he can set you up on so many things, give him a shout and he will get you a good price, he's the man! :)

SLAMMED1 SUSPENSION
have you got any other pics of your truck?

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
We are working on getting him some new pics since the new 4.5 - 7.5 drop that was finished up recently!!! I will help him get new pics soon............Hey Joe..you wanna go to the DFW meet as a caravan with some of your Little Rock guys too???? Im leaving Friday nite and staying until Sunday!!!

·
Slammed 1 Suspensions
2,095 Posts
i haven't heard from any of the other little rock guys so it'll probably just be me.
and i've got to see this 4.5/7.5 drop, i assume he's got some very low profile tires on there.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ok guys here's a quick pic that i had to snap before i have to leave for work just to give you guys an idea of what it looks like, hopefully i can meet up with Brian tomorrow or sometime next week and we can take some better ones of mine and his together! Oh and those are 22's if you were wondering with those baby tires haha Brian :)

Attachments

·
Slammed 1 Suspensions
2,095 Posts
lookin nice, is that the reflexxion hood?

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Hey guys, wish I could make the trip to Dallas with yall but I'm about to move to Houston so I have to watch my $. Don't get too worried though Brian, I plan on having you drop the truck before I move. I'm looking forward to getting down there, it looks those Houston boys know how to have a good time!
:rck:

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
BTW, that truck is schweeet! Her rear end is so nice and smoooooth! HaHa!
:gr_patrio

·
Registered
28,791 Posts
egdod said:
I have been debating on wether I should get my door and tailgate handle shaved and get a roll pan moulded, or should I just get the tailgate done and the roll pan? What do yall think? If anyone out there has some pics. please try to put them out.
I will have both of mine done by next week. Rollpan is already molded and waiting for paint...tailgate is in the shop getting shaved right now. I will post some pics as soon as I can.

·
Registered
16,619 Posts
cphelan1 said:
Just for reference, here is shaved tailgate, non molded roll pan............
is that a shadow or does the body line look like it fades away about where the handle was?

·
Registered
16,619 Posts
cphelan1 said:
must be a shadow because I can't see it "real time"
"C"
thats what i thought cool , it looks really good though. what drop do you have and do you have it c notched ?

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Joe, do you need a hookup on a room? Let me know bro as soon as you can bro.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Truck looks awesome Chris. You gonna make it the weekend of the 14th?

·
Slammed 1 Suspensions
2,095 Posts
beandip77 said:
Joe, do you need a hookup on a room? Let me know bro as soon as you can bro.
I will for saturday night, but i'm scared to reserve one in case something comes up. when do you need to know?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.