DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
I see you finally went for the sport grille....can I talk you into getting a roll pan? Looks awesome!!!

·
DARKNESS
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
slammed summer is so close and i will be callin on you too too soon !! :D cant wait to get that dropped i dont understand my step dad lol... i can take the truck apart, pay to get things shaved and painted but doesnt know about a drop but when summer hits its my payment and my decision so that will be at the very top of my list, and as for a roll pan no thanks man i like the bumper i have :D

·
DARKNESS
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and ram lion is helping making all that that easy haha good guy not doin door handles yet just getting them painted but tailgates gettin shaved and all my plastic pieces painted!

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
dannyangulo said:
as for a roll pan no thanks man i like the bumper i have :D
I know you will come around.....you did on the sport grille. Just wait... :D

·
DARKNESS
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha

well TTU i doubt it and slammed that was hard enough for me to chop! LOL ill leave it to weigel for the dropping haha :cool:

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Truck looks very nice Danny. Havent you posted these same two pics before though? Or am I missing something subtle that I shouldnt be missing?

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
dannyangulo said:
well TTU i doubt it
You said that about the chrome grille too. :D

·
DARKNESS
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lantz i was just messing around photochopping my doorhandles off haha and TTU you lie i never said that about a sport grille shell :D

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
What do I see in the second picture? A Chevrolet?! What are you thinking man?!? :D

·
DARKNESS
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
its actually a GMC haha and i know i know it may be ugly and i dont care for it but ill race anyones hemi in it :D

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
dannyangulo said:
...but ill race anyones hemi in it...
What?! Traitor!!! :D

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Very nice bro! What did you use for the tails? I tinted my stockers with spray tint from the hobby shop. How do they look at night?

·
DARKNESS
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i used the niteshade the look good and are clear at night, during the day they are kinda hard to see though

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.