DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
So whats UR excuse?
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This kid in town always gotta try and race me! He keeps up on the highway in his Grand Am for one reason only I am not going to endanger other people to hand him his ass. So one day last week he does this shit again flew right through a school zone ( NOT I ). Finally I cought up with him about 3 miles down the road in a little community where he had turned around. I talked him into getting the cars lined up for a good 100 ft drag race. I am not bragging but I had him by well over a car length and a half before I had to move over due to a parked car along the street!
He was so mad he traded it in on a Saturn Ion,v-6 and wants to try it over
with the new car. NOW WHATS HE GOING TO DO IF I SPANK IT TOO!
I seen his takeoff today he tried to lite the tires up with that 5 speed after
telling me it would roast em all the way up to third gear, all it could muster up was about a 15 foot wheel hopp and about 1 turn in 2nd I was not impressed.
ANY HOW ANY ONE GOT AN OPINNION ON HOW THIS WILL TURN OUT?

My freind that was with me when he done the skipp out (burn out) said he
would put his S-10 against the Saturn. And it is not a speedy truck!
LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rck:

·
So whats UR excuse?
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK did a little research on this ION all I can say is sorry but you loose again.
He said v-6 HA not available on any ION 1,2 or 3 it's a 2.2 liter with 140 hp 145 ft lbs at 5800 rpms. He said it has no rev limiter My guess is he hasnt goten it up to 6500 rpms to find out LOL! Has nice amount of torque tho I give it that. BLAH! He'll be toast.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
I was gonna say the ION's have an Ecotech 4banger

·
Registered
843 Posts
:thatfunny actually was only kidding when I posted my reply .....

just burns me that thar be some people just that widdle

personally U might have to get out the floor buffer and .........

·
So whats UR excuse?
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That wreckedexotics site is pretty cool. had to check out a crashed Lambogini.....Man I am glad the old neon wont do 200 mph. Some of those things didnt look like nothing but a pile of scrap metal. Makes me want to drive the speed limit!

·
Registered
843 Posts
:conehead: : congratulations on a lesson well learned , neon breath

if U look closer @ some of the BAD wrecks some times U'll find plenty of wrecked hondas and such 'cuase of idiots that just have to show off thar wheels and how cool they think they R ......

just remember to sign up for the mailing list ... so U get notified by email of the latest wrecks

I wish I knew why I love that site so much,guess am just :crazy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.