DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
08Hemisilvercrew
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a while back asking about these and nobody responded as to having them. So I bought them and here they are. Raptor 5" Magnum oval ,stainless steel, welded ends. What do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
I like them.:tup:

·
^GM Goodwrench Certified^
2,918 Posts
i think they are too close to the truck. Other that that, they resemble the Mopar ones.

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
They look great. IMO they arent too close to the truck.

·
bubbagoonboy
798 Posts
Matches your truck really well. But in my opinion it makes the truck look lower than it really is. That was my first mod was ripping them things off

·
Same Name, Different Game
9,640 Posts
i think they are too close to the truck. Other that that, they resemble the Mopar ones.
I don't think they would be too close too the truck once the door is open. Looks good to me.

·
^GM Goodwrench Certified^
2,918 Posts
They look great. IMO they arent too close to the truck.
According to the consensus, they are not too close to the truck. Sorry for giving my input.

·
The Walt-n-ator
2,491 Posts
I don't think they're too close to the truck either; I'd like a set for my truck too. :D

·
Registered
916 Posts
Looks good, I like the welded ends vs. the plastic caps. I don't think they're too close to the truck either;The main reason I've never considered that type of step is because most stick out too far.....Everyone has different taste tho..

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,990 Posts
I could do a whole comedy routine just off that one piece of furniture!

·
DFWRAM
2,254 Posts
i like how they dont have a plastic cap on the end :rck: looks alot more clean IMO

·
Registered
916 Posts

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
i think they look good

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.