DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Black RT Charger..... I was thinking of doing the White racing stripes in Vinyl. What do you guys think?? Help! This is a pic of what it would look like. Its not perfect but give a good idea.

Thanks Jason :gr_patrio

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
I think they would look better in SILVER!!!!

·
Oh yeah, it's a Cummins!
237 Posts
I think it would look great with just dark window tint. Stripes look good, but not for me.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I think the white looks good! The dual racing stripes give it a bold, mean look. It doesn't even really look like a 4 door car anymore, even though I have no misgivings about the Charger being a sedan.

Here is a different idea. I just thought of it because of the colors mostly. How would incorporating this to fit the modern lines look? Maybe change the text font to the current DODGE text. I do love the sixties Dodge in lower case (after D) but I don't know if it would look as good as the current font. Just a thought... :D

I DO like the racing stripes! :cool:

One note though, have you ever thought of changing your avatar? I cringe every time I see it! :SHK: =/ :YUK:

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
I think the bumble bee stripe would look really good on the new Charger!

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I Dunno

My honest opinon, I would leave it the way it is and get the windows smoked as much as you could without worrying about passing inspection or getting pulled over. Leave the stripes off the car. It looks a bit like an old-school mustang with the stripes. JUST MY OPINION. :gr_patrio :rck:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.