Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
That's a bad ass logo!! For $15 buy it, I doubt you'll regret the way it looks

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Don't know if it will fit though, I just sent them an email asking if it would :tup:

·
Hemi User
1,719 Posts
I don't know, it just looks like a cheap add-on. Don't think it does the D justice.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Got my new grill in and also the billet inserts, tried taking the old dodge emblem off the grill and the black backing broke but the goat itself is still good. I would rather just replace it with something new and I am going through ebay...

How would this look to you guys?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodg...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
well now that you have it off..... :teacher: why not drill a couple of holes out where the eyes are and put 2 red led lights on it and mount it some place:D

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
well now that you have it off..... :teacher: why not drill a couple of holes out where the eyes are and put 2 red led lights on it and mount it some place:D
Thats a cool idea. I've seen it done with a punisher badge.

BTW that company will fit it perfectly if you give them the measurements, for $15 too

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Now that sound cool!

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.