DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys I have an 06 Ram but come early jan, I plan to trade it in either for an 08 Tahoe or CHarger srt-8. What do u guys think of your srt-8 so far? do u recomend getting one, as far ride do they depreciate alot? please let me know thanks alot

·
Registered
68 Posts
Now, now,
I love my SRT Charger, handles great, awsome power and 12.87 sec @ 110.73 in 1/4 mile. not bad for a 4dr, 2 ton beast! I also get between 18 to 21 mpg. I got 15mpg on race day, go figure. :rck:
You can check out the chargerforums.com and lot more response.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ALRIGHT THANKS BRO i WAS @ THE DEALER TODAY JUST TO LOOK AT THEM AND GOSH I FELL IN LOVE AGAIN FOR THEFIRST TIME.

·
Registered
255 Posts
definately get the SRT, u will love it if your in for speed and raw power..

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you are. I'm looking to swap out my 05 Ram Hemi with an SRT Charger maybe next year. If you are thinking about going the SUV route, forget about the Tahoe and get an SRT Grand Cherokee. Two totally different animals for almost the same money and if you wanna save gas there is a turbo diesel Grand Cherokee coming out for 08.

·
Registered
314 Posts
im making the bold step and selling my 04 ram for an 09 SRT Charger!! im so excited!! i gave the 5.7L R/T a test drive and opened it up and that was still fast...so much difference from a truck to a car....

·
Registered
768 Posts
im making the bold step and selling my 04 ram for an 09 SRT Charger!! im so excited!! i gave the 5.7L R/T a test drive and opened it up and that was still fast...so much difference from a truck to a car....
You should drive a 6.1L The 5.7 is basically the same horsepower as the 5.7 in the trucks (within 5 horses I think) but the trucks weigh more than double what the car does. Drive a SRT/8 6.1L Charger. Now that is AWESOME.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.