DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just painted my tails lastnite i taped off the break light they came out beautiful i'm just scard they are gonna be to dark. and sorry the pic sucks i did it in my basement its really cold out.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanx i just dont want them to dark dont feel like gettin rear ended haha

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha i plan on it but its about 20 out right now and it feels like 8 so i'm gonan wait till the weekend its sposta be almost 60.

·
The Walt-n-ator
2,491 Posts
Even though they seem dark now, they won't look dark, at all, when you light them up; they look perfect!

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
Even though they seem dark now, they won't look dark, at all, when you light them up; they look perfect!
Tell that to the cops here in PA. :(

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
you will know if a cop pulls you over :thatfunny

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
they should be fine, i think mine may be a little darker and no problem with Johnny Law yet.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
shouldent have a problem with the cops i pretty much friends with 90% of the guys.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
stupid question i see the 2 screws for the tail light is there some more behind the bedliner that i gotta get to?

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
ok well i got the screws out but they still aint commin out is there a way i gotta pull them or somethin? are u sure on the 06 there aint more screws cause that light is not commin off at all

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i pulled hard as hell and it dident even move alittle bit

·
PAID OFF!!!
7,637 Posts
They look good.

·
Registered
4,904 Posts
I'm pretty well positive that is how they come off. Almost all trucks are the same. The side of the tail light will have 2 screw in it. When you loosen them up the tailgate side of the light will be movable. After that just pry your fingers in there and pull it out. You should be able to get an idea from the set you tinted?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.