DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Solid axel swap
lift it-----get some 33's(maxxis bighorns....buckshots even)
kill the nerfs
kill front and rear shiny bumpers, replace with black steel....winch bumper up front....dont forget the d hooks
lock up front and rear diff, switch to 4.11's
need a cb ant.----to go with your CB
roof rack...high lift jack, spare gas,water,shovel....ect
lights all over
Then youll have a machine, just be 40K in dept! :)

kidding, if you saw the paint on my D you would know better than to take my opinion for your ride. Mine looked good for about a month at the most.

·
PAID OFF!
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i wanna get a nice 3 inch T/S lift and put like 32s on there but i just dont have the money right now

·
Banned
8,865 Posts
TS lift is only 2" and it cost less than $100. Tires on the other hand are not cheap. New set of 5 will go for almost $1000 mounted and balanced.

·
Jason
3,866 Posts
I'd lose the bug guard, put some clear turn signals on it, T/S lift, 3 inch body lift, 33/12.50s

·
PAID OFF!
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i am gonna loose that bug guard cause i wanna get the same one in chrome and i am getting clear turn signals on it and a chrome bumper and a new hood sooner or later

·
Patriot....
3,375 Posts
02Durango! said:
so wat do u think about my truck canyonD?
what do YOU think about it - that's more important.

·
Banned
8,865 Posts
Kevin_Rants said:
agreed.

I am probably not the best person to ask about the look of a customized Durango. My Durango looks like a pos due the constant offroad beating that I subject it to, however, I still like the looks of my pos.

Obviously, I tend not to get very wrapped up in the looks of a vehicle - or the power of a vehicle for that matter. I am more concerned about function (especially offroad) not form.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks good. At first when I got the 2002 I was wondering where all the side badges were. Then read somewhere on here they move them around each year. Actually like th clean view without the badges on the sides. Easier to wash too. Nice D. And yeah get rid of the bug deflector and it will be even nicer.

P.S. - you might wanna blank out your plates next time.

·
PAID OFF!
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kevin_Rants said:
yeah but usually when someone posts pics everyone says yeah thta looks good you should get this or do that and noone is answering my thread

·
Banned
8,865 Posts
fwiw, you do have a nice Durango.

·
Banned
8,865 Posts
Southont said:
P.S. - you might wanna blank out your plates next time.
Why?? Are you concerned that some nutjob is gonna come after you because your plate number is showing in a picture?

Reminds me of the movie "the jerk" with Steve Martin.

Remember when he got his name in the phonebook
Followed by the nutjob picking his name out of the phonebook at random
Followed by the nutjob taking shots at Steve Martin at the fueling pump
Followed by the famous line... "Someone hates these oil cans"

·
PAID OFF!
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
im not concerned at all, yeah my plates are there what is someone gonna do? find my truck? owwman not that i dont want anyone to see my truck. lmao

if i was concerned about it i would of blanked it out!

·
Registered
64 Posts
MMMMM... I got to be honsy, I think the front grill is too much flash for the rest of the truck being entirely stock. I dont really liek that mesh at all it looks too solid.. but thats jsut my opnion.

·
PAID OFF!
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well that is how i bought it i have a couple of things i want to add to it i just dont have the money right yet

·
Registered
609 Posts
hey 02durango you should put a mean looking hood on it . and did you get your prob, worked out yet

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.