DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for good quality black tints, not the green or purplish looking crap. Also, I really want some 15% tints, just a little darker than 20%. Any recommendations of a brand than has quality black film in 15%? Thanks.

·
LI Hemi
704 Posts
if your talking about the stuff you buy in the auto parts store.. none..

you wouldnt be asking this if you were a professional at this.. take it to one..you wont regret the saved time, and in the end..the quality

·
Sport'in
838 Posts
LLumar is a good brand. A lot of the times when window tint turns purple it is due to people cleaning their windows with a cleaner that has ammonia in it.

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
Have a professional do it! It's not that expensive to have it done and you get a warranty with it.

·
Chris
144 Posts
mopar fan said:
Have a professional do it! It's not that expensive to have it done and you get a warranty with it.
Yes, in my opinion a professional is best for window tinting. I got my QC tinted 5% with eyebrow for $120 and lifetime warranty. I have SunTek tint on mine and its held up pretty good. Also, I would recommend Invisible Glass for cleaning tinted windows, as it does not have ammonia in it and it's tint safe

·
Registered
710 Posts
I tinted windows (professionally) for 8 years. The only brand I used was LLumar, ATR series. Ive had it on my truck since I bought it 6 years ago, and it still looks great. Definitely take it to a professional.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.