·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Long beds rule! :rck:

Attachments

·
Registered
371 Posts
I prefer a short bed, even though I have a long bed now. The standard cab short bed trucks drive and handle like sports cars compared to the longer versions of the same trucks.

·
Premium Member
22,963 Posts
I prefer a short bed as well. Long beds just look funny when the trucks are standard hight or lowered. Lifted - they look pretty sweet. But overall- short bed is the look I like the best.

·
Registered
630 Posts

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
Long and lifted!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have had short and long beds, short beds 6' or longer are about as functional as a full 8' bed and look better. I'd only go with an 8' bed if I really needed it, like if I was planning to mount a camper on the truck or regularly carried a lot of stuff, or hauled tool boxes. Pickups with beds less than 6' are just not sufficient for my purposes, I wouldn't want to have to haul 4'X8' sheeting or drywall with anything shorted than my 6' bed.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Short bed! They just look better IMO. Although a quad cab long bed 2nd gen HD looks sick lifted.

·
Senór Member
17,169 Posts
i agree w/ David:rck:

gotta say that lb's are awesome too;)

^^^ clickey to make biggy;D

long and lifted fo sho:)

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
loved my RC/LB could have my tool box and 4 wheeler in it but I need the quad cab and the LWB Quad is too long

·
PAID OFF!!!
7,637 Posts
I voted SB. But I beleive SB should only be on 1/2ers. HD's should have LB.

·
Wilson
971 Posts
I have a short bed but prefer a long bed. Couldn't find a long bed within 75 miles of home when I bought my truck

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
Minority, were almost non-existant? there are more reg cab short boxes out there than US! Theirs more members in Washington DC than they'rs LB Owners here!
What is there in out longbed club, 10?

I just have 2+ more feet to fill-er-up!

·
2010 SRT8 Challenger
12,435 Posts
SB...dont need the bed space. if i did i would get a reg cab because unless its lifted it looks weird to me too

·
Senór Member
17,169 Posts
Minority, were almost non-existant? there are more reg cab short boxes out there than US! Theirs more members in Washington DC than they'rs LB Owners here!
What is there in out longbed club, 10?

I just have 2+ more feet to fill-er-up!
i searched for one a while back and didn't find one, so i started one:)

it was me and Miradamemegacab, just two guys outta the whole site:bawl:

linky;D

·
Premium Member
30,924 Posts
I prefer the long bed but this is a pain to park my QC/4x4 sometimes even with the short bed; the short bed is better for offroading; the long bed has more room for toys, tools, 5-wheel. It all depends on how you plan to use the truck.

:)

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.