what wires?

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Wires?

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
never heard of a gain like that with just wires...their aint a whole lot that wires can do to increase HP from what I understand...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Probably refering to the motoblue sparkplug wires as shown on the RPM Outlet website.
They claim "Adds 15 HP and 17 lb.tq to the rear wheels, up to 15% incresed fuel mileage." I call BS!

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
an increase like that from plug wires? that is bs...

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I wouldn't have anything that said motoblue on it withen 100 yards of my truck! Reading about all the stuff there underdrive pulleys have taken out, I'll pass!

And oh yeah, BS!!!

·
Banned
3,852 Posts
HappyHour said:
I wouldn't have anything that said motoblue on it withen 100 yards of my truck! Reading about all the stuff there underdrive pulleys have taken out, I'll pass!

And oh yeah, BS!!!
And I also believe there dyno number are incorrect. They hop the numbers up......I'm not a fan of that Company (MotoBlue). 15hp my a$$!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
I smell bs all the way, not too mention that the wires are only an 8mm core, thats pretty small considering the MSD wires are 8.5 and even cost less. I have neve heard of wires making that significant of an improvement, note they do help but not that much.

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
rpmoutlet is so full of chit when it comes t their dyno numbers it a wonder they havent been sued for false advertising yet. The claim much higher numbers than you will ever actually see with those mods, so dont believe any numbers on that site. You might gain 2rwhp from the wires, but I would be happy with that. The wires in my opinion are just for looks.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
snake oil

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
fmdog44 said:
snake oil

Agreed.... Get em for looks! Just get another brand! :cool: :cool:

·
Registered