DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey does anyone have an opinion of this set up from this site. I mean it says for the durango and ram 5.7 (I dont know if both trucks use the same engine, or should i say have the same positioning of battery, air box, etc under the hood) but what do you all think, i want to buy one of the packages for 400 just dont want to make an unwise purchase.

rpmoutlet

check it out

· Registered
1,410 Posts
I don't see the url for the site anywhere. I admit you've piqued my interest though!

· Banned
11,654 Posts

· Banned
11,654 Posts
I think that you cannot post links to websites till you have a minimum number of posts and are considered a trusted member of the forum.

This prevents the scumbag spammers from peddling their unwanted advertising, viruses, and spyware.

· Investigator
1,088 Posts
most on here would tell you to not waste your money on anything JET and that throttle body spacers are useless on our engines.

· Banned
11,654 Posts
Agreed,

Jet chips work for a couple weeks and then the computer reverts back to the original programming. Throttle Body Spacers (TBS) work for carburated engines, but modern throttle body injection engines dont benefit at all with TBS.

You may be able to get a programmer for the engine.

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
o ok thats good to know bout the post amount and the chip will revert eh, that sucks, and as far as the programmer i dont want to mess around with something i dont know to well. O well it looks like i will be orderin up a k&N 77 series intake unless someone knows of a better one???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.