DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little paintshop pro chop of these rims & tires onto my truck. I'm about 90% set on these rims, dunno about tires yet or what size. The rims are Pro Comp Series 8069 in 16x8 with 4" BS. I can get 4 of these rims for about $500 including shipping, lug nuts & center caps. The first pic is of my current rims & tires, wimpy 265/70/16 Bidgestones.

The last pic is off another persons ride, he says they are 285/75R16 tires, man they would look even sweeter with like 305s or bigger.

Attachments

·
Big Green
8,318 Posts
Sorry not a fan of the black rims especially with the stainless tube steps and bed rail. Either get stainless rims or black those to make it balanced.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Black that baby out! Black rims look smexy (not a typo) on a black truck.... and a white truck =) However, there is something to be said for the Chrome highlights on a black truck too. It's a tough balance, IMO. Truck looks great so far.... you know... I may just have a set of 17x9's coming up for sale here in the near future... $450 for the set, you pay shipping (shameless plug, I know). Moto Metal 951B's... That's the black ones with the chrome on the tips. May be a perfect match for your truck. Look 'em up on Ebay, PM me if you're interested.

·
Big Green
8,318 Posts
I was not saying not to black it out just if he was going to he needed to loose the stainless tubes ont he truck to make it look beter they could be painted black to match.

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'm thinking of one day maybe painting the grille surround & lower grille like this:

and maybe the mirror covers too. But i want some chrome left, like the door handles & grille at least.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.