DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you had experiences, good or bad, with this company? They have a good selection of wheels and tires but I've never really read anywhere about anyone having used them before.

I am looking at getting 305/50/20 Falken Ziex s/TZ-04 tires soon to replace my stock HP's, they have these tires for $136 each, plus shipping I'd have to assume.....discount tire has them for $148 each (pretty sure it's free shipping though).

Thanks in advance.
Jeff

·
Respected Member
3,591 Posts
Ive talked to tyler from there several times about building me a custom package. so if you don't see a combo that you like then email them and ask them to build you one and they can give you a great price on a built package ready to mount and a package is cheaper on shipping then buying them separate also.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good deal, thanks man. I wasn't planning to get new wheels but the more I search, the more I am sucked into the idea of getting some....just can't decide.

·
Respected Member
3,591 Posts
when i was searching for the cheapest place to get the wheels i want that place popped up and they have some of the cheapest prices on all there stuff. and the package deals they can make are almost unbeatable.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I painted my stock 20's last year and ran them, really like the way they look so I may just re-spray them fresh and get new tires.

By the way, where did you get your headlights? I've been looking for a set of black headlights for a decent price. I have an extra stock set, but it seems like a PITA to paint them...unless yours are just painted stockers, hard to tell from the small pic.

·
Respected Member
3,591 Posts
mine are Night Runner lights man. there factory painted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts