DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered Confuser
6,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale. Brand new set of stainless Westin 3rd Gen step bars. Identical to the ones in pic. Never mounted, one very small ding, about the size of a dime (or a little smaller) on the driver side bar. All hardware included, brand new, never mounted.

$130, pickup preferred, shipping can be arranged no problem at buyer expense. Bought em brand new $270 from 4wheelparts. Had them replaced bc I didnt want to spend $300 on a set of step bars and get them with a small ding in them. Located in Fairview, TN 30 minutes outside of Nashville. i can get pics of the actual ones if anyones interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Where exactly is the acutal dent located on the nerf bar? I am pretty interested as a minor cosmetic ding may not be too much of a problem for me, depending on the location (preferably on top or underneath). I would have to get a shipping quote if your interested in hasseling with mailing them to 45005.

·
Registered Confuser
6,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the ding is on the side, very very minor, my camera actually wont get a picture of it because of the reflection in the steel. I will ship no problem, but the ups website is telling me it will cost $117 to ship it,which is definately incorrect. i may need to take it to a store for a correct estimate

·
Registered
16 Posts
Let me check with some friends that I have in the area. I know some people that come back and forth from memphis and some that go to clarksville TN, they might be able to pick them up if I buy them and you can hold them for about a month for me.

·
Registered Confuser
6,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bumpety bump bump. still for sale. shipping isnt cheap though local pickup prefered

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
Did you know you can ship large items through GREYHOUND BUS? They will ship from terminal to terminal... the only catch is the receiver must pick it up at there local Greyhound bus station. Normally its MUCH MUCH cheaper... and its super easy to use.

Ive done it with large items like Rims + tires before, and step bars... It costed me 30.00 to ship the step bars from DFW to Daytona Florida.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey if thats the case, then I'll buy them. Let me know, cause the grey hound is not far from me and I have heard of people doing that before.

·
Registered Confuser
6,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ive got 3 local people (family) interested right now, ill post when somethin happens

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.