DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious how many members we have in my area, Western PA. I'm really trying to fit a day trip to Chrysler Carlisle in my summer schedule. Hope to see you all there.

·
Mopar or No Car
404 Posts
I'll be there for the whole weekend, Fri-Sun. Not sure if I'm bringing the dakota though. It's my Daily driver. See Everyone there!!

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If I do end up going, I'll be bringing the dakota, but of course not to show. I mean its not THAT nice, people! And like always, I'll get there early enough to park right next to the gate by the car corral. :D

·
Mopar or No Car
404 Posts
We stay at this hotel every year but the name of it slips my mind. But behind our hotel there is a Go-Cart tracks, Arcades, Mini Golf, Batting cages. We usually do the go-carts at night. I'll get the name of the hotel and pass it along. Were from Saint Marys PA. Its like a 4.5 hr drive to Carlisle including our breakfast stop in state College.

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
camo ram said:
Where is everyone from [on the west side of the state]? Im on the outskirts of Greenville. Its south of Meadville.
Dude-- Hadley... Greenville... I'm from Mercer!! Small world isn't it? I've probably seen your truck around and didn't realize it. :cool: :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.