DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Southwest Florida and i want to bag my truck. I don't know where to go or anyone to talk to in this area. can anyone help???

·
Registered
251 Posts
Publix...paper or plastic.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Sorry you don't have a sense of humor. :greenchai

·
Registered
251 Posts
How far south are you?

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
anyone in northern california know of a good shop that will bag a ram?

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
viper24 said:
anyone in northern california know of a good shop that will bag a ram?
Try Gravity Customs in Concord,CA

They did my friends S-10 there, I assume they will bag a Ram. Although I have never asked, but why wouldn't they I suppose? They do some cool work from what I have seen thus far.

KB

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
talk to slammed1 he might be able to help you. allthough i know that it will probably take him a little while to get to you he has bigger problems right now. he is a really good guy to talk to about suspension work. i bet he even has a kit for you. at least that way youll have the parts and just need to have them installed.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I don't know if anyone is interested but I have a friend that lives here in Southern California, him and a bunch of friends do airbagging on trucks as a hobby (usually for other friends in their truck club). Any who he's looking to make some cash doing this so he's willing to do it pretty cheap with a friend of his. They do it in a regular garage as of right now (they are trying to make money to start their own shop). If I remember correctly what he's charging is parts (however much it costs or if you already have your own) plus $1000 in labor. Any who if your interested just reply and i'll get you both talking.

oh and he doesn't just do trucks i'd like to add.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I know a great shop in Rayne, LA. Thats probably alittle bit to far for a drive from Naples though. But by the time you dive here and get it done, I would say you will still save money over having done in Miami. Rayne is a little BFE town. The guy found a good shop there and bought it. He does alot of body drops and mini stuff, but he has a few full-size and duallys hes done as well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
2 places East Coast Mayhem - 305-885-0152(Powder)
or Auto Toy Store 305-969-6261(German)

·
Registered
725 Posts
My friend used to work for wickedkustoms in nashville.

Don't take your truck to some shop that you don't know people who have taken there , i mean more then one. Cause just cuase a guy has a welder and a sawzall don't make him a fabricator. I'll get with him and find out a list of repectable shops you might go to

of the top of my head
These guys build the best shit out right now. far distance but they are the best of the best
http://www.ekstensive.com/
houston tx

and Silver Star
http://www.silverstarcustoms.com/home.htm
hornlake MS

both these shops are the one of the better shops in the nation. but there are smaller shops that can do it right.

ill get you a better list for ya

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a challenge for you all.. I live in upstate New York, I don't know of ANY fabrication shops around my way. It's all "good ole boys" with lifted Fords and Chevys, I really need some help finding a competant shop to bag my '04 QC. Or even just a list for me to check on, whatever info I can get is very appreciated..

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Sneak up to it after it's been sitting in the garage all night... and be sure to have a camera ready. :)

·
Registered
725 Posts
RAMpantHemi said:
I have a challenge for you all.. I live in upstate New York, I don't know of ANY fabrication shops around my way. It's all "good ole boys" with lifted Fords and Chevys, I really need some help finding a competant shop to bag my '04 QC. Or even just a list for me to check on, whatever info I can get is very appreciated..

proper-design.com

Veeps owns the shop.. he is a friend from magnetic mini's

If you need to know more info let me know..

they are in conneticut.

·
Registered
7 Posts
next question.. forgot to mention my baby is 4 wheel drive.. haha is that even possible??? I need the 4wd for our snow and stuff.. i'll talk to that shop, see what they say. again, all info is greatly appreciated, thanks dropmob! p.s. that link was dead and I can't find that shop.. :help:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.