Caltracs

Then went on line to www.3rdstrike.biz to get
6.1 intake
Shorty Wire.

$2500.00 later Cant wait to get everything put on the Truck

·
11 sec club
6,067 Posts
SWEEET!!!! Its going to be a beast out the hole w/ all that. Its going to fun to drive thats for sure

·
11 sec club
6,067 Posts
Why did you get the 6.1 intake though?? Are you planning on a cam & heads? Idk how well that will work on a stock motor. Idk that much about it but I'd look into it a little deeper in the performance section

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
nothing is shipping until tomorrow and torque converter is going to be 3-4 days to its even made then shipped

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why did you get the 6.1 intake though?? Are you planning on a cam & heads? Idk how well that will work on a stock motor. Idk that much about it but I'd look into it a little deeper in the performance section
well i got the 6.1 intake for 2 reasons. (1) its simply just bad A$$. (2) my next mods are cam and head.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
what kind of stall are ya going with?

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
sorry should of been more specific, what stall rpm?

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
That's gonna be a fun launch!!!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's gonna be a fun launch!!!
should be. :D how do you like your superchips. i want a diablo but im kind of screwed because of the year of my truck

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Well with the bad rep diablo is getting lately I don't think you want it. Superchips has proven itself through the years. Its definitely a worth it! And they are coming out with more options! my 3rd favorite mod

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well with the bad rep diablo is getting lately I don't think you want it. Superchips has proven itself through the years. Its definitely a worth it! And they are coming out with more options! my 3rd favorite mod

me and bob were talking about the diablo's actually. He def. shine some light on the bad things.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
me and bob were talking about the diablo's actually. He def. shine some light on the bad things.
Don't get me wrong I know their is people that love it. The only thing i don't like about superchips is no custom tuning and they don't have o2 delete. But I don't want to start a diablo/ superchips war.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Don't get me wrong I know their is people that love it. The only thing i don't like about superchips is no custom tuning and they don't have o2 delete. But I don't want to start a diablo/ superchips war.

lol i hear you on that one. there are already enough of those exact wars going on already

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
someone got their income tax check

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
someone got their income tax check
nope not yet that should be in a week or so. The marine corp just paid me for moving all my stuff and family up to NC

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.