DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I WAS TIRED OF THE 22'S,EIBACH SPRINGS AND TORSION DROP.SO I WENT BACK TO STOCK RIMS,SPRINGS AND I CRANKED BACK THE TORSION BARS. [SOMEWHAT] KNOW I NEED HELP ON THE RIDE HEIGHT.CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME NUMBERS FROM THE FLOOR TO THE FENDER ON ALL FOUR CORNERS OF A 2004 DURANGO HEMI LTD THANKS FOR YOUR TIME :gr_patrio

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
And all caps!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm kind of curious too on this. I just bought mine and measured it for the TB lift.
Just happen to have thes numbers written down in front of me as I found this so,

33&1/16 from ground to top of wheel arch on the front.
35&3/4 on the rears.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
what happened? did you not like the way it rode? you can also go to a used car dealer when they are closed and take measurements from a really stock D. or just see what others have measured...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I WAS TIRED OR THE RIDE , THE BOTTOMING OUT IN THE REAR AND MOSTLY I NEVER LIKED THE STANCE MY D ALWAYS LOOKED BACKPITCHED , :rck:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Parts 4 Sale

:IDEA:help: I WOULD LIKE TO SELL THE PARTS I TOOK OFF WHICH INCLUDE 22''TSW SWITCH RIMS WRAPPED IN TOYO 265/40/22,EIBACH LOWERING SPRINGS AND I ALSO HAVE LOWERING TORSION KEYS THAT I HAVE NOT USED .BUT I WOULD LIKE TO FIND A LOCAL BUYER THIS WOULD MAKE A EASIER TRANSACTION

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
put it in the classified section and do pics...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.