DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Back in the saddle again.
258 Posts
hemiram544 said:
Haha you know what's funny, all my girl friends call it the silver bullet haha. (Friends that are girls, I don't have multiple girlfriends.)
So, what are you implying mate?

·
Nathan Z.
376 Posts
I'd love to take it off of your hands but I'm broke till June. Going on a trip and the wife would have my head if I bought something else right now instead of saving for the trip. Let me know if you're interesting in selling it later on. Good luck selling yours on ebay. Nice looking truck.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
nabobz said:
I'd love to take it off of your hands but I'm broke till June. Going on a trip and the wife would have my head if I bought something else right now instead of saving for the trip. Let me know if you're interesting in selling it later on. Good luck selling yours on ebay. Nice looking truck.
Thanks man I'll for sure let you know.

·
Respect My Hemi
241 Posts
Great looking truck, some of those pictures are killer. Is Ebay really is best option? I guess you hit a bigger audience than just local ads, but buying a vehicle online sure isn't for me. Good Luck.

Oh you'll have a blast with a Terminator. A total different beast with loads of right-now power.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Roaddane said:
Great looking truck, some of those pictures are killer. Is Ebay really is best option? I guess you hit a bigger audience than just local ads, but buying a vehicle online sure isn't for me. Good Luck.

Oh you'll have a blast with a Terminator. A total different beast with loads of right-now power.
I know what you mean, I would never buy a car unless I can see it in person and inspect it first. I love those cars that's why I'm hoping mine sells!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.