DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn;t get a lot of time behind the wheel yet, but for sure I need to work on my manual tranny skills lol!

·
Buy American
509 Posts
:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

Great car! You're the MAN!! :rck: :rck:

:drivingz:

·
locogk
5,864 Posts
congrats

·
Registered
35 Posts
Tomorrow going to look a 2008 demo srt4 loaded 4500 miles wants 19,995 says he has another with less features for 17.995 said if i come in will give me my choice at same price,going to check it out tomorrow.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tomorrow going to look a 2008 demo srt4 loaded 4500 miles wants 19,995 says he has another with less features for 17.995 said if i come in will give me my choice at same price,going to check it out tomorrow.
I think I know where you are going, is it Suncoast or something like that? I inquired with a dealer up there on 2 he had on the lot, seemed like a nice guy. Moonroof killed any deal for me, wasnt enough headroom.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
So are these things quick??

·
Registered
35 Posts
Srt4

Checked out the SRT and drove her handled great was fully loaded but to my surprise i asked about spare tire and does not have one, what happens if you blow a tire in the middle of nowhere,have to be towed to where it can be fixed,going to think very hard on this one.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There is an air pump and tire repair kit in back. Kinda like that fix a flat stuff. I thought about that same thing, not having a spare, then I just thought in my 22 years of driving I think maybe once I ever had a flat while I was not at home, of course that will all change now that I just typed this!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.