DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please join me in welcoming Tims Suspension Online as an Official DodgeTalk Advertiser and Supporter!!

Tims Suspension Online offers our members Suspension Products and Accessories for your Dodge!

Welcome Tim, great to have Tims Suspension Online onboard the team!

TimsSuspensionOnline.com

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
Welcome to our team. Thanks for supporting DodgeTalk.

·
Registered
164 Posts
hi
right now im currently handling mcgauhgys lowering suspension and grippin billet door handles. i have thought about geting into the lift market, not sure i dont get enough requests for lift stuff and i only have so much room for inventory.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Welcome Tim. Thanks for your help with my kit. I look forward to ordering more parts from you soon.

·
Registered
25,358 Posts
hi
right now im currently handling mcgauhgys lowering suspension and grippin billet door handles. i have thought about geting into the lift market, not sure i dont get enough requests for lift stuff and i only have so much room for inventory.
I understand just getting ready to do a 3" body lift and thought maybe I would help out a new sponsor if the price was right. Thanks anyways. Enjoy DT great group of people here.

·
work in progress
1,709 Posts
welcome aboard and thanks for all your support

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Any company with the word online in their name needs a more elaborated web site.

·
Registered
164 Posts
well after working 5 days a week from 8am to 5pm then doing suspension sales on the side and building cars and installing lowereing components on weekends i dont have much time devoted to my website im sorry i can' please you, but i spend alot of time helping customers on the phone and on web forums. if i was a fulltime business i would have a better website. but i cant devote that much time to it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts