DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please join me in welcoming ICON Vehicle Dynamics as an Official DodgeTalk Advertiser and Supporter!!

ICON Vehicle Dynamics offers our members quality, high performance suspension products and accessories!

Welcome Mike, great to have ICON onboard the team!

·
Registered
11,180 Posts
Welcome to DodgeTalk! :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks guys for the warm welcome. I did want to let everyone know that we are offering a discount to all Dodge Talk members on our web store. If you order any item please enter the code "Dodge Talk 10" in the comment section and you will receive 10% off you entire order. Now we do not sell direct to the public so you order will be billed and shipped from you closest stocking distributor. Thanks

·
Vendor
1,303 Posts
Glad to see that you made it over here Mike.:rck:

George

·
Registered
8 Posts
We have just recently released our front coil-overs and rear 2.5" shocks for the 2009 and up 1500. We will also be releasing our rear lift coil-springs for this vehicle in the next few weeks.
We have just finished up in R&D our systems for the 2003 - 2010 2500 and 3500 and those will be released in the coming weeks.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Welcome!

I've used the ICON 2.5" Zoo Road coil overs on two Tacoma's with fabulous results. Awesome ride quality and off highway performance!

I've also had one set rebuilt by ICON, and received incredible service with a very fast turn time. If you take the time to schedule shipping days with ICON, rebuilds can be turned in a week!

If they made shocks for my Power Wagon I'd be all over them...
hint hint :D

·
Vendor
1,303 Posts

·
Vendor
1,303 Posts
Welcome!

I've used the ICON 2.5" Zoo Road coil overs on two Tacoma's with fabulous results. Awesome ride quality and off highway performance!

I've also had one set rebuilt by ICON, and received incredible service with a very fast turn time. If you take the time to schedule shipping days with ICON, rebuilds can be turned in a week!

If they made shocks for my Power Wagon I'd be all over them...
hint hint :D
Stay tuned Mark, theve got some neat ideas up their sleeves.:rck:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts