DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please join me in welcoming AIR RAM as an Official DodgeTalk Advertiser and Supporter!!

AIR RAM offers our members Cold Air Induction Systems and Accessories for your Dodge at discounted prices!

Welcome Nick, great to have AirRam.com on-board the team!

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
Welcome Nick! I have enjoyed your post and thank you for your support to DT!

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Now your one of my Hero's AirRam, thanks for supporting the cause!

KB

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
:tup: Thanks for supporting DodgeTalk, Nick!

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Glad to see you on here as a supporter now. :)

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
Hey guys thanks for the welcome... this is somthing I have been planning on for quite a while now.... I have no problem with supporting the BEST Dodge Forum on the internet.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Good to have you as an official supporter. I thought about it recently, wondering why you weren't already one

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
Thats cool Nick...I already thought you were an official advertiser...I have your Jet Stream and Power Wire (combo)... it's the ShizzNick!!!!! :rck: :rck:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Just to let you know I just installed one of your systems on my 05 2500 HD and and absolutely amazed with the difference. I will be ordering the power wire and jet stream soon.

·
Registered
385 Posts
thanks for sponsoring the site, Im thinking about getting the Ram Air...have not decided which combo, etc

·
Registered
385 Posts
err!! meant Air Ram!!!

·
Yea It's a Hemi!!!!!
564 Posts
I guess now I can say I knew you when......I have had Nicks Airram on my 03 for almost the life of the truck.......I was and still am impressed with the product, a true hand made product that was well designed and put together. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
When you have the BEST customers it makes all the time and effort worth it. Again =AIR=RAM=> Customers KNOW what true performance is.... We will NEVER forget where we came from and we owe it to all of you.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
Welcome to site as a supporter Nick.......I have had the pleasure of being a friend of Nicks since we first met and let me tell you he is into his work and his quality and his products reflect his efforts!!!! I have his CAI,Jet Stream scoop, and power wire as well and could not be more pleased,I had originally had a Volant but sold it to use the set-up Nick had for my truck!!! I havent looked back since....Nice prices and products and 100% customer satisfaction and tech support!!!

Thanks for a great product and service Nick!!!:gr_patrio

·
Yea It's a Hemi!!!!!
564 Posts
I had the opportunity to go by and visit with Nick and check out his operation, He was nice enough to help me out with a couple problems and make improvements on my older set-up. We BS'd a little and talked about future mods, He came up with some awesome Ideas for my Hemi and steered me towards some new mods. It's always a pleasure to talk to someone that knows what they're talking about. I must say it's nice having him live right down the road.....=AIR=RAM=> Rules :rck:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Welcome Nick, Thanks For The Support!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.