DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a set of NEW WeatherTech Extreme Duty floor liners for sale. These things are awesome. Fit the contour of the cab perfectly and feature a lip that completely surrounds the edge to keep the junk contained.

I got a deal on them but they're TAN and I really can't use them. All I want out of them is what I've got into them. $75.00 shipped in CONUS. For this size mat you'd pay $99-$117 for them.

Once again they're NEW in TAN. FRONTS only! They're for a Dodge Ram 02-08 4X4. (I can post pics if needed however they're easy to find on the web and mine are new so you'll get the idea)

Paypal only.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Bump for a good deal Wrong color for me or they would be sold! Weathertech makes the best!

·
'08LaRam
680 Posts
PM sent

·
OFFICIAL CHEBBY HATER
1,389 Posts
Man I got the grays if you want to trade

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When I say tan I'm referring to what WeatherTech calls the color of the mats. I wouldn't really call it tan. They look darker than the picture I've seen. I was trying to figure out a color you can relate to. I'd say it's closer to peanut butter colored than what I'd call tan. But again that's what WeatherTech calls the color.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I appreciate the offer BIG BLK but I'm just trying to sell. Might have to go to the 'bay.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.