DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what the part number is for the original weather stripping on the driver's side of the 04' QC?

The reason I ask is because I had the original replaced some time ago because of it tearing. I got the new version of the stripping (part#55275616AC), and hate it. It leaks when it rains, and also (I don't know if any of you who've had theirs replaced notice this) now when I open the driver's and driver's side passenger door, dust, dirt, leaves, and when it has been raining, water that has accumulated inbetween the new seal and the top of the door falls all on the door panel and gets on the seats. I would rather have the original, tear and all than the one I currently have on there.

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!!

·
Don't fear the sheepdog
2021 Big Horn
6,400 Posts
Check rockauto.com. I don't know if they have your part, but they give a part number with a picture (drawing) of the part. I'm sure if you email them, they could tell you if it's the same part number as stock.
I would try to go to the stealership again, and complain. That '04 is still under warrenty, no matter how long ago you had the weatherstrip replaced (unless you've got A LOT of miles on it).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.