DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

we need a meet in ohio or michigan

521 views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  wrstlr119 
#1 ·
ive been here for over a year and never been to a meet here at dt.
so i was wonder if any one was intrrested in haveing a meet at cableas in dundee mi
ill leave the time and date open in hope to try and get the most amount of people to show up.

#2 ·
Has anyone came up with a date and time for the meet yet.

#5 ·
Daytons a little far for me because i have only been getting one day a week off

#12 ·
as long as there is no snow and no rain and a perfect day like today then i will be there. the truck has been put in hibernation allready and getting ready for a heart transplant but could still take one last wander into the city if it is nice.... otherwise there still is the 95 neon superfast race car....
sarge

#14 ·
ok guy if you wanted to meet some place in the middle it would be findlay
im baseing this off the people that are the that would have the long drive (that have posted here)the average for them is about 2 1/2 hours(based out off mapquest)

im still like to do a dt meet this year if possible

#18 ·
Unnamed said:
WTF is there to do in Findlay??
thats what i was thinking aft er i posted that

#21 ·
Unnamed said:
I hope ORV stands for ON Road Vehicle. Mine isn't much of an off road vehicle. :D No j/k. I wouldn't mind off roading it, it'd be fun! Just not too much MUD JP.
There are different arenas in the park. Some mud, some trails. dirt tracks for ATV's and dirtbikes. All kinds of stuff. Plus it isn't that far from Dayton either, so you COULD get the AFB in too! Or vise versa.

#23 ·
I could probably go to Dayton. Haspin would be a long drive but I hear the trails are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.