DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
MR *DE*
7,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been here for over a year and never been to a meet here at dt.
so i was wonder if any one was intrrested in haveing a meet at cableas in dundee mi
ill leave the time and date open in hope to try and get the most amount of people to show up.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Has anyone came up with a date and time for the meet yet.

·
Registered
616 Posts
im up for it...but im from cincy...so i dont wanna take a weekend for it. if we can meet in dayton or around it...i can do it.

·
Pimp On Sir Don
12,782 Posts
Dayton would be cool to meet there at the AFB. I've been wanting to take my kids to the museum.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Daytons a little far for me because i have only been getting one day a week off

·
Pimp On Sir Don
12,782 Posts
I remember doing that... I couldn't imagine doing that now that I have kids...

·
Registered
616 Posts
so who else would be up for it...lets figure out with everyone is from...and try and pick something central.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I'd be up for Cabelas as well. Oh, wait, I need to get my truck back first!!! Make it for a couple of weeks from now and my truck will be finished.

·
grounded
308 Posts
as long as there is no snow and no rain and a perfect day like today then i will be there. the truck has been put in hibernation allready and getting ready for a heart transplant but could still take one last wander into the city if it is nice.... otherwise there still is the 95 neon superfast race car....
sarge

·
King Daddy D.O.G!!!
2,475 Posts
I'm going to have to agree with Don...Dayton is a centrally located area with lots to do. WPAFB houses the AF museum and would be a nice way to get to know each other. (that + the fact I live here) LOL

·
MR *DE*
7,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok guy if you wanted to meet some place in the middle it would be findlay
im baseing this off the people that are the that would have the long drive (that have posted here)the average for them is about 2 1/2 hours(based out off mapquest)

im still like to do a dt meet this year if possible

·
Pimp On Sir Don
12,782 Posts
WTF is there to do in Findlay??

·
Pimp On Sir Don
12,782 Posts
jplinville said:
What about Haspin Acres in Indy? They have one hell of an ORV park.

http://www.haspinacres.com/

I hope ORV stands for ON Road Vehicle. Mine isn't much of an off road vehicle. :D No j/k. I wouldn't mind off roading it, it'd be fun! Just not too much MUD JP.

·
MR *DE*
7,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Unnamed said:
WTF is there to do in Findlay??
thats what i was thinking aft er i posted that

·
Registered
616 Posts
so it sounds like this...dayton with wright-patt, or haspin acres.
should we start a vote?
and only vote if you are planning on participating. we dont wanna exclude anyone...but we wanna cater to the ones that are gonna be there.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.