DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
25,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was real happy to see Marky win last nite that should be a good shot in the pants for the team

I like harvick but what he did last nite was outa place Tony caused the whole thing now with that being said Nemachech needs to get a grip too I always liked him as a man but the comments hes been making lately are starting to show his true self

Now onto the open Vickersshould have had the the open win taken from him he blantently in my eyes drove through Mike bliss now if he was under him and bliss came down thats racing. What vickers did was a cheap shot and he is learning from the other hendrick cheap shotters!!!

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
it wasnt kyle busch that caused that in the open it was brain vickers. :D

·
Beware the Underbite!!!
6,704 Posts
it was, youre right those two are just big babys they need to grow up and get a grip caues it was tony that started the whole thing, and im a tony fan

·
Registered
25,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cmh2007 said:
it was, youre right those two are just big babys they need to grow up and get a grip caues it was tony that started the whole thing, and im a tony fan
well Im sure both of them will be fined and harvick back on probation so on so on I have the feeling that RC wont put up with it much longer and that seat will be open

·
Do It In A Van
8,045 Posts
Well..Tony was big enough to admit that he hit Nemechek, unlike Brian Vickers who amitted that he hit Bliss, but didn't think twice about it.

Just another over-rated young punk.

·
Seriously.
1,446 Posts
it's funny how everybody acts like an idiot after their wrecks at the all star race, wasn't it last year that newman was flipping out and throwing his arms around and stuff in the grass by the starting line, for all the fans to see, after his wreck? its either the million bucks or the extra tv coverage, but everybody acts like a spazz over stuff at that race.

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
i really dont think front row joe started out acting like a a-hole harvick just started acting like a blooming idiot before he knew what happened .(as usual) joe was just reacting to harvicks foolishness and yes i think sometimes richard childress should look for another driver more like jeff burton maybe his brother ward ?

·
Registered
25,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
4404spd said:
i really dont think front row joe started out acting like a a-hole harvick just started acting like a blooming idiot before he knew what happened .(as usual) joe was just reacting to harvicks foolishness and yes i think sometimes richard childress should look for another driver more like jeff burton maybe his brother ward ?
I would have to agree that ward would be a + to the Childress organization as long as he learned to move his mouth when he talked !!! :D

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
dale3fan3 said:
I would have to agree that ward would be a + to the Childress organization as long as he learned to move his mouth when he talked !!! :D

aint that the truth , hell of a nice guy though :D

·
Do It In A Van
8,045 Posts
You know what? Dale Jr. is happy at DEI...why doesn't RCR put Kerry Earnhardt in the car and bring the '3' back?

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Dodgevanman said:
You know what? Dale Jr. is happy at DEI...why doesn't RCR put Kerry Earnhardt in the car and bring the '3' back?

kerry earnhardt cant drive , has a hard time qualifing

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
dale3fan3 said:
:thatfunny I was going to say the same thing LOL And as far as the 3 RC said he will not run a black 3 again and I think hes worked something out to keep the 3 off the track

your right i dont think richard will ever bring the 3 out again. and i think he has the right to the number so no one else can use it either

·
Registered
25,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
4404spd said:
your right i dont think richard will ever bring the 3 out again. and i think he has the right to the number so no one else can use it either
your right in saying he gas the right to it But nascar has a rule that a # must be available for use if not in use for it was 2yrs or so I believe. so thearetically that # should be open for use but I dont think anyone really wants to be the prick to put it back on the track. If anyone does it will be richard in a commemorative type deal. I actually thought we were going to see it this last race on harvicks car but I guess not now LOL

·
Do It In A Van
8,045 Posts
Childress has said however, that if Dale Jr. ever comes to RCR the black no. 3 will be back with Jr. in it. It's basically reserved for him.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Dodgevanman said:
Childress has said however, that if Dale Jr. ever comes to RCR the black no. 3 will be back with Jr. in it. It's basically reserved for him.
Yea that would be a sight, love to see that, RC and Jr should be the only ones to ever consider this!!! Even if it were just a memorial race, man to see the black #3 just once more!!!

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Oh and Harvick is and will always be an a$$hole!!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.