DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mom has a 97 caravan. I'm trying to help her out but I don't have a clue where to start. When it rains water leaks into the glove compartment. It's starting to rain on a weely basis so I need to get this fixed ASAP. Please help

·
Registered
10,824 Posts
i would check and make sure that the windshield is not causing the leak. make sure it is sealed good. when it goes to rain try to see if you can find the leak or get a water house and spray the car. good luck

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am going to say that you probably have a leak around the windshield. Look for any gaps or anything obvious on the gasket around it.

Also dry out the glove box and take a garden hose and see if you can find where the area it is coming from. Spray the windshield down and see if you get the water back. A leak can come from anywhere on it. It can run down all sorts of items in the dash.

·
Registered
314 Posts
My civic did this last year and it was the bottom seal on the windshield that was broken. I had a puddle on the drivers side floor from were the water leaked through under the dash.

Cheers
Chet

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.