DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got off phone with belltech and was told the 09-11 parts wont work with the 12's and to look for them early next yr.

·
Victims arent we all
1,826 Posts
You kno there are guys running 05/08. Springs and spindles on the 4th gens... even mcghuaphys didnt kno u could run the 3rd gen spindle on a 4gen till somebody tried it. Then i call mcghuapys and ask they give me a we dont make parts for that year model truck speech

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You kno there are guys running 05/08. Springs and spindles on the 4th gens... even mcghuaphys didnt kno u could run the 3rd gen spindle on a 4gen till somebody tried it. Then i call mcghuapys and ask they give me a we dont make parts for that year model truck speech
pulling those spindles on make your wheels stick out? got any pics of your truck?

·
Victims arent we all
1,826 Posts
in my gallery,,, and in some other threads here,,,also sittn on a 4/6.5 drop on factory 5 spoke rims with 10inch wide tire and i never scrub outside fender on front or back,,, the inner fender black plastic liner ,,,i scrub every once and a while

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i want my truck to sit dead level, i look at everybody's lowered truck and the backs all look like the need to be 3inches lower than the front to sit level

·
Victims arent we all
1,826 Posts
the rear on my 4th gen is about half of an inch higher then the front for towing it looks higher cause of the my height and camera placement,,, but it rarely noticeable

·
Registered
5 Posts
Any suggestions on lowering kits for the RT? I have a 2012 and want to drop it but not finding much for it yet. I was hoping to find a vendor looking to test fit some stuff if need be to get it made.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.