DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Warning! Do Not Order From 4wheelonline!

I ordered a Rockcrusher front diff cover from them, it did not fit correctly, it hit the front suspension, called for a return and they said "We can't return it, it's used", what a scam, will never purchase from them again, and I suggest you don't either! Tell everyone you know the same!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Warning! Do Not Order From 4wheelonline!

I ordered a Rockcrusher front diff cover from them, it did not fit correctly, it hit the front suspension, called for a return and they said "We can't return it, it's used", what a scam, will never purchase from them again, and I suggest you don't either! Tell everyone you know the same!
According to there policy as long as you didn't install it, which obviously you didn't, you should be able to send it back.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
i had a problem with them i ordered my lift from them an they sent me the wrong one but they were great about it i had the right lift within 3 days.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The problem is it was installed, I noticed it hit my front sway-bar mount when I was driving. It knocked my alignment out and damaged my auto-disconnecting sway-bar on my power wagon. I did not ask for reimbursement for any of that, only to return it. I personally think they have a responsibility to there customers for the products they sell. To just say once you buy it your own your is not unacceptable, they have lost my business.

·
2010 SRT8 Challenger
12,435 Posts
i think im going to lean towards the 4wheelonline on this one. unless they state it will work for your PW than it really cant be their issue. i do understand your frustration if thats the case

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
The problem is it was installed, I noticed it hit my front sway-bar mount when I was driving. It knocked my alignment out and damaged my auto-disconnecting sway-bar on my power wagon. I did not ask for reimbursement for any of that, only to return it. I personally think they have a responsibility to there customers for the products they sell. To just say once you buy it your own your is not unacceptable, they have lost my business.
Oh, yeah they do have a disclaimer about that. I went through the same issue with my drop shackles not fitting on my aftermarket suspension, ended up selling them on here.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
sucks to hear that man

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What part did you order? I don't see anything on their site specifying diff covers for PWs.
The front diff cover was for a 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 there is no cover specifically for a Power Wagon because the axles are the same. Rockcrusher design it wrong, I called them and they told me so, they said it was tested using a 2500 with a 2" lift, not a stock truck, all 2500's and 1500's Mega cabs of stock height will have had the same problem.

They redesign the cover and replaced all their old ones with a new one, thanks to me. The problem, is I did not know I was doing R&D for them at my expense, I can't afford to take a chance in-case they missed something else.

They are going to send me my old cover shaved down, I told them I just want credit, sorry, "we don't do credit" they said. I already purchased a Purple Cranium Front 9.25 Rock Guard, and painted it, so I can't return that one either, I guess I have both now.

Sorry, still venting.....

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
sell the other one your getting here

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
I have the PC covers/spiders front and rear and have not experienced ANY problems of hitting/interfearance on full flex on our PowerWagon. Are you sure they hit as well ???

·
Zim
69 Posts
Is your truck stock or modified? Does your sales slip show what options your truck has and which part fits that truck? I would contact the manufacturer of the product.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
can you put the payment on hold?

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
The front diff cover was for a 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 there is no cover specifically for a Power Wagon because the axles are the same. Rockcrusher design it wrong, I called them and they told me so, they said it was tested using a 2500 with a 2" lift, not a stock truck, all 2500's and 1500's Mega cabs of stock height will have had the same problem.

They redesign the cover and replaced all their old ones with a new one, thanks to me. The problem, is I did not know I was doing R&D for them at my expense, I can't afford to take a chance in-case they missed something else.

They are going to send me my old cover shaved down, I told them I just want credit, sorry, "we don't do credit" they said. I already purchased a Purple Cranium Front 9.25 Rock Guard, and painted it, so I can't return that one either, I guess I have both now.

Sorry, still venting.....
Sounds to me like you really cant blame 4wheelonline. They can't be held responsible for the manufacturer being a dumba$$.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Sounds to me like you really cant blame 4wheelonline. They can't be held responsible for the manufacturer being a dumba$$
No, but being you are the seller of this product it should be "good customer service" to satisfy your customer and then deal with the manufacturer you are representing to recoup your loss as a distributor.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
No, but being you are the seller of this product it should be "good customer service" to satisfy your customer and then deal with the manufacturer you are representing to recoup your loss as a distributor.
I can agree with that as well

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I have the PC covers/spiders front and rear and have not experienced ANY problems of hitting/interfearance on full flex on our PowerWagon. Are you sure they hit as well ???
The PC RockGards are good, they do not hit, I just don't need both, at about $100 each it's getting expensive. Maybe I can get Obama to give me some bailout money!

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!! Can't stand it anymore------How do you get someone elses "quote" to be in the gray box like that ??????????????????? I am a computer dumbass, I know. Please explain how you do that.

·
Registered
101 Posts
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!! Can't stand it anymore------How do you get someone elses "quote" to be in the gray box like that ??????????????????? I am a computer dumbass, I know. Please explain how you do that.
Underneath their post......hit the quote button in the lower right hand corner.:rck:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.